2016 Goals?

1/2/16 @ 10:49 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Brad Durick
captainbraddurick
USER since 3/31/16
I am not one to set a goal of a new personal best or anything because that is out of my control but I do have some goals for 2016. 1. Stay on fish every day. (No Skunks)(It has been 4 years since the last one) 2. Keep even better records than years past 3. Learn at least 10 miles of new river 4. Keep having fun 5. Figure out the correlation between clear and cloudy water on bite patterns. LETS HERE YOURS.
Brad Durick Outdoors LLC
(701) 739-5808
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
10/19/16 @ 8:46 AM
Brad Durick
captainbraddurick
USER since 3/31/16

I found this old post from last winter and thought I would see how I did.

1. Stay on fish every day. (No Skunks)(It has been 4 years since the last one)----DONE-  I came close one day but came through and saved it.  It has been five years and over 350 trips.  Very happy about this one.

2. Keep even better records than years past- Not sure I did better but I have some solid records and learned a lot from them.

3. Learn at least 10 miles of new river-  FAIL I did not get to the section of river I wanted.  I did learn about four miles very well that I started scouting last year so not totally lost.

4. Keep having fun-- Well the season came to an end and I am still out fishing on my own so I say YES.

5. Figure out the correlation between clear and cloudy water on bite patterns.  I did not do this one but I learned a lot about levels of flows and how it pertains to turning sections of river on and off.  This was a huge lesson and one that will be used in the years to come.

Brad Durick Outdoors LLC
(701) 739-5808
Post Your Comment
1/10/16 @ 11:24 AM
Brad Durick
captainbraddurick
USER since 3/31/16
I should add one more goal. I have a new book written. Now I need to stay focused to get it to publish before I get on the road speaking and on the river fishing.

Brad Durick Outdoors LLC
(701) 739-5808
Post Your Comment
1/4/16 @ 11:21 AM
svitreum
svitreum
USER since 8/29/06
I have a 2016 (and beyond) goal regarding recipes for flathead cats. If interested, please go on over to Recipes and Cooking to read and comment. Thanks a bunch guys!

Jimmy

Post Your Comment