Rocky Shore Lodge, Perrault Falls

6/10/11 @ 6:33 AM
ORIGINAL POST
rip-it
rip-it
USER since 1/13/10
Just curious if anybody has been to rocky shore lodge, perrault falls or knows someone who has just curious how it was and a fishing report for it thanks to all

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 48 Posts
1/30/17 @ 11:24 AM
BornToFish1
BornToFish1
USER since 3/5/13

Rizzo22,

I sent a private message to you.  Regards.....

Post Your Comment
1/30/17 @ 11:22 AM
BornToFish1
BornToFish1
USER since 3/5/13

BRTN610,

I sent a personal message to you.

Regards.....

Post Your Comment
1/26/17 @ 7:43 PM
Rizzo22
Rizzo22
USER since 1/23/04

Hey 610

We go the third week in June and last year the walleye were biting nightcrawlers for the first half of the week then overnight switched to leeches.Minnows never had much action ,which is weird because usually that is the go to bait.Plastics was a hard bite for us.We did a lot of slip bobber fishing.I still love seeing that bobber slowly go down!!Good luck you will have fun up there.

Post Your Comment
1/26/17 @ 5:30 PM
brtn610
brtn610
USER since 12/30/07

Scheduled a trip to Rocky Shore Lodge for the third week of July with my girlfriend. Im confident that we will be able to find fish. We also hired a guide for the first day so that should help shorten the learning curve some.  We will be prepared to fish jigs, lindy rigs, and slip bobbers as well as troll harnesses and cranks if need be.  I prefer to fish plastics if the fish are cooperating, but will obviously make sure we have plenty of bait along!

That being said, what live bait do you guys prefer up there around that time? I planned on picking up crawlers once we cross the border, but is it worth having leeches as well? I would prefer not to deal with the hassle of keeping leeches for a week, but certainly will if they are an advantage over crawlers and minnows.  Thanks for any input!

Post Your Comment
9/5/16 @ 3:50 PM
sh5469
sh5469
USER since 10/4/02

Just returned from a week of fishing on Perrault Lake and staying at Rocky Shores Lodge.  Once again, we had a great time with Mike and Chris; super hosts.  Harvey and Darlene were great as well.  The fishing was great.  Caught lots of walleyes and perch; most were returned so we can catch them next year.  Caught lots of short northerns, all while fishing walleyes and the smallest crappie was 13"; need to spend more time looking for them next year.  If you're looking for a place to go, give this lodge a serious look.  Thanks RC, Slick and Rob for making it a blast.  Already looking forward to next year!

Post Your Comment
2/13/16 @ 4:57 PM
12" Bluegill
USER since 3/7/12
Me and some buddies are staying on perrault lake this summer fishing. I am just wondering what are some good lures/jigs to get for fishing for pike, walleye, and bass? What colors are real good for this body of water? We are coming up the second weekend of june. Feel free to pm me.

Post Your Comment
9/8/15 @ 3:59 AM
Greyghost
Greyghost
USER since 6/24/01
We have to do the best with the tools we are given. The tools I go to Canada with make it easy. Had a great trip thanks to the staff at Rocky Shores Cool

Post Your Comment
9/7/15 @ 5:46 PM
sh5469
sh5469
USER since 10/4/02
I don't multi task well. A big thanks to Mike, Chris and Albert at Rocky Shores for a great week, again. Had a super time! Caught lots of fish, ate too much and made some great memories. It was way too hot but not much we could do about that. Already looking forward to next year. Steve Big Smile

Post Your Comment
9/7/15 @ 5:44 PM
sh5469
sh5469
USER since 10/4/02
Greyghost did a great job netting fish for me this year and putting me on fish. Looking forward to another great trip next year. Thanks Greyghost! Big Smile

Post Your Comment
8/23/15 @ 9:07 PM
R.C.
R.C.
USER since 1/21/07
A.Gravy and B.Puddin said that the caught lots of fish. They booked a new guide by the name of Grey Ghost Adventures.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 48 Posts