Lake Master Chip - Woods / Rainy - Need one for August

7/13/15 @ 11:21 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Dave5555
Dave5555
USER since 5/13/14
Hey folks - heading up to LOTW in mid August. First time ever for all of us (three of us going). We've got a hummingbird graph with GPS on the boat and I'm looking to either buy a used (or I'll rent one from someone if I can) Lake Master Chip for the "Woods/Rainy" area. I see version 4 is now out there but I don't need the most recent version. I hate to spend $140 on a chip I'll likely only use once. If anyone can help me out, please call Dave at 262-354-2345. I'd sure appreciate it. Thx alot. Dave
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
7/20/15 @ 12:52 PM
Dave5555
Dave5555
USER since 5/13/14
CrowLake, Thanks alot for the offer but I think I have it covered. We'll be fishing Aug 22 - 27 for Musky primarily. If anyone has any advice regarding lures etc that time of year it would be appreciated. We have good musky fishing in Northern WI, but the opportunity to get a fish of a life time is likely better in LOTW. But given that, I wonder of you use different lures if you're looking for a 50+ inch fish?

Post Your Comment
7/16/15 @ 6:37 PM
CrowLakeFReAk
CrowLakeFReAk
USER since 9/1/12
When are you going to be there Dave and where will you be staying? I will be in the LOTW area in August and would be willing to lend you my chip if the dates and location line up.

Edited on 7/16/15 6:53 PM
Post Your Comment