Indian lake chain

1/20/16 @ 9:01 AM
ORIGINAL POST
deadpike
deadpike
USER since 2/8/15
Heading up to the Indian lake chain mid September staying at Clarks KC landing have never fished this chain before any advice or help would be great targeting Muskie mainly but hope to put a few walleye in the pan too,I would be happy to swap some of my spots of my spots on Cedar in exchange for some spots on Indian chain
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
1/22/16 @ 9:31 AM
Bucket Mouth
Bucket Mouth
USER since 7/30/01
If you are talking about the Indian Lake chain by Ignace you may not find too many muskies but you will have a blast with the northerns. Bring along some inline white muskie baits or my favorite, a white chatter bait with a big old white plastic grub on it. Last time I was up there we could not keep them off the things. There are some monsters in there as well but overall we averaged about 26in.

Post Your Comment
1/21/16 @ 9:22 AM
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
I can be reached at 1-807-220-0860.or johnsoutdooradventures@gmail.com. can check my website also at www.hotspotguiding.com. Hopefully we can get"hooked"up at some time.lol.

Post Your Comment
1/20/16 @ 6:46 PM
deadpike
deadpike
USER since 2/8/15
Thanx, Fishguidealso do you guide these waters?If so how can I get a hold of you may want to hire you for a day or two to get a good start on the chain. Deadpike

Post Your Comment
1/20/16 @ 2:29 PM
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
Dont ned anymore spots on cedar think i have it pretty much covered.wont be to hard finding muskies in the indian lake chain.they will be still roaming to weedbeds at that time of the season throughout the whole chain.you will need to know some of the humps in the deeper waters around boulder lake as the walleyes will somewhat deeper then.lots of stump areas to fish also.water will be be clearer than cedar also.you should see plenty and there will be a lot of figure 8, s going on.most of the fish you will see will ve smaller than cedars but there are some hogs in the chain.you should definatly gt yourself some bondy baits and jig the deep humps and dropoffs if you spot walleyes.you should have a blast and tge possibility of some lake trout to.due to the clarity of the water i would use 4 ft leaders double unied to your braid.

Post Your Comment