MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

English River (Cozy Camp)

11/13/18 @ 8:09 PM
INITIAL POST
Denny0919
User since 9/3/18

Hello everyone,

Have any of you ever stayed at Cozy Camp located on the English River ?

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
12/2/18 @ 4:07 PM
fishnhunt14
User since 4/17/07

We stayed there in 2017. Cabins were decent. We had to run our own electric out to the piers, be prepared to bring 250' or so of cord if you want to charge your boat. 

Dan was a great host, the best I've seen of the places I've been to. They show you spots when you arrive and guide you down to the lake so you know how to get there without ripping off a lower unit. He comes around at night and checks to make sure you are catching fish, if you need gas or bait etc. He's also up at 7 am every morning to get you fresh bait if you want.

Fishing was decent in August when we went. Lots of small walleyes, wasn't hard to get some eaters, and we had a few fish over 20" that week. Some areas had lots of pike, others none. Smallmouth fishing was spotty in the river. Got some in the lake and a few really nice ones too. 

I would recommend going here. I would go back, but also wouldn't mind trying some new areas as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

12/1/18 @ 10:31 PM
Kutt2
User since 10/31/15

I stayed there many years ago.

the accommodations were below average. The service was above average. The potential of the water and fishing is very good. I would like to visit this place again.

11/21/18 @ 6:53 PM
BrownLab2
User since 6/5/10

This is a camp in Ear Falls.

I know a few guys that stayed there and liked it.

11/18/18 @ 4:52 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13

I don’t know where that is?  We fish the English River at Grassy Narrows.  Love that place!

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE