Eagle Lake, Ocbourne Bay

7/9/14 @ 7:25 PM
ORIGINAL POST
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
USER since 4/4/13
Hello, Going up to Century Lodge for 10 full days next week or so. Wondering if anyone has any current info on fishing, bugs etc. A PM would be the best. Thank you.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
7/18/14 @ 3:42 PM
WiscoMuskys
WiscoMuskys
USER since 1/19/12
Ill be in osbourne bay this time next month, for the 4th time in 4 years. Can't wait! I look forward to hearing your report. Good luck!

Post Your Comment
7/16/14 @ 3:26 PM
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
USER since 4/4/13
Thank you for the information. Five days until we wet the lines. Needless to say I am very excited to be going. will give a report when we get back.

Post Your Comment
7/15/14 @ 8:29 PM
little ernie
little ernie
USER since 5/3/02
Hey chrome dome..just wondering how it went? Im heading up in a week and just want to know if you found any patterns to muskies?

Post Your Comment
7/15/14 @ 6:33 AM
Deerlake1
Deerlake1
USER since 6/20/13
Friend and his son got back from Temple Bay Lodge on Sunday nite and reported that they never had to spray up for bugs. They fished the central part of the lake. Lots of Walleyes and Northerns. Walleyes on humps, Northerns in bays. This was their first time to Eagle and loved it! Plain jig and minnow on humps, Rapala floater fire tiger color for Northerns above weeds in bays. Guides are still saying everything is two weeks behind normal. Cabbage weeds almost non existence where they are supposed to be be this time of year. Good luck.

Post Your Comment
7/13/14 @ 2:10 PM
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
USER since 4/4/13
Hey Suickchucker....... if you are out there check your PM. Any info would be great and I will give you a full PM report when I get back

Post Your Comment
7/10/14 @ 7:46 PM
Deerlake1
Deerlake1
USER since 6/20/13
Chrome dome- I got back Sunday night from Eagle Lake, Temple Bay Lodge. We don't fish that part of the lake but the guides were telling us that since the main lake stayed frozen in ice so long that Osbourne Bay opened for opening weekend and some of them felt that many fish in the lake migrated to that part of the lake for spawning. They had never seen such numbers of fish. They pulled their boats out and relaunched in Osbourne for opening week. One guide has 24 years on the lake and he was telling us about all the different types of walleyes that were found there. He was telling us they have the Blue tint, silver, white And deep golden walleyes in the lake usually caught in different basins of the lake, but they caught all the varieties in Osbourne early spring. He felt last week that they had started to disperse and go to the humps in the main part of the lake. The Walleyes Rock 1&2 were hot the week before we got there and then we found good numbers on humps in the main lake area. The spawning area near Meridan was hot when we got there. The fish were still stacked there. Saturday was lots of slotters and one of our guys got a 31". He threw it back for you to catch. Good Luck. Let us know how you did. See my blog at Eagle Lake near Dryden on this foru. Have a safe trip!

Post Your Comment