drive to camp

12/3/14 @ 11:47 AM
ORIGINAL POST
rmba
rmba
MEMBER since 7/1/10
looking for a drive to camp, would like to fish for walleye and smallys . would like to stay on the lake we would be fishing, need to rent boat, also smaller lakes would be great. Might need to hire guide .
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 15 Posts
4/16/15 @ 6:27 AM
Shad
Shad
USER since 8/27/01
rmba: Sent you a PM, please check it out.

Post Your Comment
4/10/15 @ 12:03 PM
Bullman
Bullman
USER since 4/10/15
I would also have to agree that Peffley's Camp is an excellent choice. It is as close to a fly in as you can get without the expense. Excellent eater walleye, and numerous smallmouth, northern, and perch. Nice and clean as well. Dave will take good care of you.

Post Your Comment
4/8/15 @ 11:39 AM
Timmothy A
Timmothy A
USER since 5/17/09
Bonnie Bay Camp on Lake Wabigoon. Lost of eyes and smallies, though we target pike and muskies. They have great boats in the packages, wide 16-0's with 50 hp 4 strokes.

Post Your Comment
4/7/15 @ 8:19 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Walleyes and smallies? Wabaskang Lake. Peffley's Resort.

Drive to camp. But Dave comes and picks you up in a boat and boats you to your lodge. No other lodges around. Tons of walleyes, I mean tons. Outpost Lake. Wabaskang is a very large lakes made up of a series of smaller lakes. Lots of smallies. Lots of perch. Lots of pike. Good camp boats can be included. Bait on site.

Can't recommend that camp enough.

http://www.peffleyscamp.com/

Post Your Comment
4/6/15 @ 12:52 PM
jdfire
jdfire
USER since 10/4/02
We go to Timber Edge Camps, near Sioux Lookout. The owners Kevin and Diane have a nice place, decent boats if needed(we needed one year,long story), and the fishing on Minnitaki can be amazing. We are heading up in June for our annual trip. Their website is http://timberedgecamps.com/

JD

Post Your Comment
2/13/15 @ 4:13 PM
Shad
Shad
USER since 8/27/01
rmba: we have a small camp that provides everything you need at a reasonable price. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Post Your Comment
2/13/15 @ 6:32 AM
percheye1
percheye1
USER since 6/24/01
Tall Pines Camp Lake Wabaskang has been my camp of choice for many years now. Great boats and cabins excellent fishing and really nice hosts.

Post Your Comment
2/7/15 @ 8:10 PM
Bozo
Bozo
USER since 7/29/02
can anyone sugest a camp on Lake of the woods?

Post Your Comment
1/30/15 @ 5:42 PM
shagboy
shagboy
USER since 8/4/03
I would Look at Cedar lake Lodge (www.sportfishin.com) it is a drive to camp but you are staying out on an island. The lake is 18 miles long in a horse shoe shape only a mile wide at its widest part. It has Walleyes bass perch pike and muskie

Post Your Comment
12/7/14 @ 2:30 PM
Tyler Trampe
Cliff Lake Resorts
USER since 7/20/08
I couldn't recommend Cliff Lake any higher. Cliff has an amazing smallmouth population with lots of fish in that 18 - 20'' size range and some true trophies pushing that 22inch mark. Couple that with its reputation for huge walleyes and you have perhaps the best multi-species lake in NW Ontario. Lost Bay resort is located right off of HWY 105, no gravel. They are the only outfitter on they entire system = very low fishing pressure. Their staff will do everything they can to put you on fish so you have a memorable trip. Check out there thread for their video updates from last year and also. their website. www.canadahuntingfishing.com...oh yeah the best part they are very reasonably priced. Can't go wrong!!

(262) 509-3010
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 15 Posts