USER since 1/11/02
any suggestions on a good outfitter walleye and northern fishing
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
3/7/16 @ 12:22 PM
wini
wini
USER since 3/27/06
Chimo Lodge out of Red Lake. Fly-in for just a little more than drive-ins. Have a remote lake to yourself. Howey Bay has lots of restrictions on bringing home fish. When I go all the way to Canada, I want to bring home a few walleyes. Chimo is on the internet with lots of video.

Post Your Comment
3/6/16 @ 6:19 PM
dc cady
dc cady
USER since 3/10/07
Howey Bay Resort on Red Lake is great. Where the road ends, your adventure begins.

Post Your Comment
3/6/16 @ 5:01 PM
shagboy
shagboy
USER since 8/4/03
I would check out Cedar Lake Lodge. It is a drive in ,But the lodge is out on an island.so you get the feeling of a fly in type lodge with out the cost of flying in. The lake offers Walleyes,Pike,Muskie ,Small mouth Bass,Cropy,and Perch.The lake is 18 miles in a horse shoe shape with the widest parts only a mile wide.very easy to navigate , and can be fished on any give wind.

Post Your Comment
3/6/16 @ 3:45 PM
antler junkie
antler junkie
USER since 8/17/05
Holinshead resort up near Armstrong. Fantastic Walleye and Northern fishing but no Musky or Trout. The Walleye fishing alone is worth the drive. Only one resort on the whole lake and you can find plenty of privacy or catch plenty of fish one mile from the dock.

Post Your Comment
3/6/16 @ 2:29 PM
CO2006
CO2006
USER since 11/28/14
Some great fly-in fishing out of Kenora, 2-1/2 hours north of International Falls, MN. Check out Norse lake

Post Your Comment
2/1/16 @ 8:25 AM
Bullman
Bullman
USER since 4/10/15
You can't go wrong with Peffley's Camp on Wabaskang Lake. This is a drive up and then they boat you in 12 miles to get away from easy access. This allows you to be minutes away from untouched areas. Walleye, northern, and bass are the primary species. There also are good perch in the lake for those that want to catch them. They are about four hours north of Fort Francis.

Post Your Comment