drive in lodge

1/28/16 @ 1:40 PM
ORIGINAL POST
by the finn
by the finn
USER since 9/4/01
Im looking for a place to drive in for a week that has walleye/perch bonus pike. Ive been to Canada many times, all fly ins. My situation recently changed and want to take my wife, elderly dad who is not capable of a fly in, plus 2 friends and 3 kids. Any suggestion appreciated. I know there are several on Canada website just trying to shorten me search with any linkers advice. I couldn't make the All Canada show due to work so thanks in advance.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
1/30/16 @ 8:43 AM
cle
cle
USER since 3/7/15
Evergreen Lodge on Eagle Lake NW Ontario

Post Your Comment
1/28/16 @ 11:02 PM
csbadvisor
csbadvisor
USER since 12/1/09
Check out Darren and Merri's Cedar Lake Camp located on Cedar Lake, about 1 hr. from Dryden, Ont. Cedar Lake is a great walleye,northern,muskie,crappie, and small mouth fishery. I know it holds perch but have never targeted them. The lake is not difficult to navigate with plenty of places to duck out of the wind. The Camp is easy to access off the Red Lake Rd and very family friendly. Would also recommend Northern Lights on SW arm of Cedar Lake. Hope you find an good fit for your family and tight lines Cool

Post Your Comment
1/28/16 @ 5:38 PM
NARDA1
NARDA1
USER since 3/27/11
Check out www,birchdalelodge.com located on Eagle Lake in the town of Vermilion Bay Ontario 150 miles north of International Falls MN. Very family friendly, nice cabins and equipment. This will be my 28th year there. Owners name is Marcel 807-227-5262. You won't be disappointed. Terry

Post Your Comment