Cedar Lake or other area lakes

6/20/15 @ 11:28 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
My trip to Cedar Lake this week got scrapped due to a death in the family. I was considering a shorter trip 3 days but it is over a thousand miles to make the trip. SOOOOO we got our heads together took a look at our schedule and came up with another time . we are looking at the week starting the 29th of August or the week starting the 18th of Sept. Anyone got any info of how the lakes up that way are hat time of the year. Leaning more to the end of August Thanks for the help Big Ed bigedsguideservice.com
Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
6/23/15 @ 3:21 PM
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
Ed check out clarkes northern lights resort.they are at the west end of the lake.nice place.runs fly outs and has a bait business there to.free bait also.thats worth something throughout the week.got some good spits for fishing close.there 1-807-227-2154.just ask for karla.

Post Your Comment
6/23/15 @ 8:23 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Thanks again John! Maybe we can hook up then. we are going to check availability tomorrow for Cedar.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
6/20/15 @ 4:35 PM
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
Fishing is awesome then ed.just have to change tactics.deep bite will be on.all that easy spring fishing like we are having now ends.definatly need to know specific spots.these spots are not big.less boat traffic also at that time of the year.my favourite time on all the lakes i fish.

Post Your Comment