cedar lake june 4

6/4/15 @ 5:26 PM
ORIGINAL POST
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
Got to take grandpa and grandson out on cedar lake today.to sum it up in one word it would be excellent.we burned through 8 dozen minnows by 1 oclock.went andctried crappies and although we caught some the were a little slower than the other day i was there.caught a few bass and pike also.water temps are climbing up to around 65 degress.everything is starting to look good.any body fishing this lake next week is going to have some good fishing if you know some spots.saw a lot of boats running around a lot.thats not a good sign.fish are starting to move around now.kjigs and minnows are working just fine and color doesnt make any difference.caught them in 2-10 ft today.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
6/5/15 @ 8:32 AM
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
Your right about that ed.

Post Your Comment
6/4/15 @ 6:28 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Thanks for the info I hoped they hold off another week but some will still be in the mood next full moon should be the deal.Thats July 1st seems a little late to me. So lets just say the peak of the spawn will be June 21 through the June 25 Sounds good to me. Really doesn't matter as it is not how many you catch but the time you get to spend on the water.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment