INITIAL POST
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
Anyone fish this lake out of Halley's outpost camps
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
11/16/15 @ 7:56 PM
gobbler
Yes,we have booked already, their lakes have always interested and we had a chance to get in there, Any help would be great,if you can let me know how we can talk or get info. Thanks
11/16/15 @ 11:17 AM
fish212
User since 11/12/15
Lake trout fishing is very good in eden lake. You will go through a small creek for about a mile to enter eden. We caught about 15 Lake trout the average size is 4-5 pounds..largest was 28 inches. Watch for rock's. .I have the area marked good on maps. .the fish hold to only a few areas. It took us a few trips to figure the bite out. .bring a portable locator. .Good SM fishing also in eden. .have you booked the trip or just thinking about it. If you booked we can talk in detail about spots..it's catch and release so I don't mind sharing information.
11/16/15 @ 11:16 AM
fish212
User since 11/12/15
Lake trout fishing is very good in eden lake. You will go through a small creek for about a mile to enter eden. We caught about 15 Lake trout the average size is 4-5 pounds..largest was 28 inches. Watch for rock's. .I have the area marked good on maps. .the fish hold to only a few areas. It took us a few trips to figure the bite out. .bring a portable locator. .Good SM fishing also in eden. .have you booked the trip or just thinking about it. If you booked we can talk in detail about spots..it's catch and release so I don't mind sharing information.
11/15/15 @ 9:47 PM
gobbler
Heading there in middle of June how was the lake trout fishing
11/12/15 @ 10:55 AM
fish212
User since 11/12/15
Yes..I have fished Bee lake for about the past 10 years..Been fishing Halleys since 1985 from One man lake to Caribou falls. Every sep we have a group fish Bee lake. If you look at the sep/Oct news letter you will see a 30inch walleye we caught this september..feel free to ask any questions.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE