12/24/15 @ 9:47 AM
ORIGINAL POST
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
First off all i would like to wish everybody a Merry Chritmas and a Happy New Year.2015 seemed to be another great year for fishing for all species.The deer hunt went alright but no big bucks shot.They stayed nocturnal for ever and are still nocturnal as i write this.Have a camera out at one spot.Some beautifull bucks but will have to wait till next year.Has been very mild up here in Gods country and some of the bigger lakes in the area still have some open water.Ice fishing is on and some bays and smaller lakes are fishable and some guys are doing quite well from what i hear.I've got home projects going on so i wont get out till new years.Lake trout opens January 1 st.My favourite time of the year and weather is looking in our favour.I really dont like sitting in a ice hut much.Well hope everyone has a great holuday season.Lets get talking fishing.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
12/29/15 @ 8:36 AM
fishguidealso
fishguidealso
USER since 2/5/10
Same to you.lol.i might need them.headed for crappies tomorrow, just walking out.To many horror stories around here with guys going swimming.Still had open water on bigger lakes last week so there are hidden bad spots under the snow cover.Conditions are poor and will probably not get out on cliff lake for lake trout on January 1st.Cedar lake just closed up last week also.Crazy weather over the last while.Hope to see you out there.Have a good winter.

Post Your Comment
12/28/15 @ 7:37 PM
csbadvisor
csbadvisor
USER since 12/1/09
John, Happy new year and a successful ice fishing season. Hope to meet up on Cedar Lake first week of June. I'll bring some extra lighters??

Post Your Comment