Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

lund boat

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

rendlakefishingguide
rendlakefishingguide
Level: General User
4/16/12 8:44 PM CST
Hi Guys, Im looking at buying a lund 2010 pro guide series. Do any of you have any info to pass along about these boats? Since all i have ever ran is bass boats. Thanks Greg

smokercraft427
smokercraft427
Level: MEMBER
8/22/12 12:34 PM CST
Thanks Greg, just sent you an e-mail through your web site with my contact info..

Randy

[This post was last edited on 8/22/12 at 12:35 PM]
rendlakefishingguide
rendlakefishingguide
8/21/12 8:21 PM CST
Fishing at rend has been a little rough, But its about to get good with the low water. I have been filling the boat at Kinkaid.Yes you got my name right just add a .com to the end of it.

Greg

smokercraft427
smokercraft427
8/16/12 8:20 AM CST
I told you they were Huge! Now.....are you what your name says you are? Big Smile I've always wanted to fish Rend Lake crappie! Wink

rendlakefishingguide
rendlakefishingguide
8/15/12 9:54 PM CST
Hey guys thanks for the info. I went ahead and got a 2010 pro guide. Holy smokes this boat is unreal for fishability and comfort. I went with the 175 varado with the big tiller. I also installed HDS10 in the back and HDS7 in the front. Im still getting use to all the room.

Thanks again guys\

Greg

smokercraft427
smokercraft427
5/7/12 10:20 AM CST
I've not owned one. And correct me if I'm wrong, but i think the 2010 PG is only available in a tiller? I can say a 2010 Pro Guide is a beast of a tiller fishing boat! Have you been in one? There huge. for a fan of tiller boats for the purpose of guiding or recreational fishing it's the ultimate in aluminum tillers. I recently saw a used one with a 250 Verado for sale. Seemed like a good buy? and come on! who wouldn't want to give a 250 Verado Tiller a spin around the block Big Smile If that's the type of boat you're looking for, Lunds are great boats. Pull the trigger, you only live once might as well be in Lunds biggest tiller they make!

ugotwhat
ugotwhat
5/7/12 7:47 AM CST
I've owned three Lunds,currently a Pro-V 1800. Not disregarding other boats like the ever popular Ranger. To own a deep V when a Great Lake is in your back yard is what makes Wis. that much better than Nebraska. Seriously to live near lake Mich. and not take advantage of it is wasteful and not taking a resource to full use. The Great Lakes is not really what low profile bass boats were designed for. My Lund handles the big waves on Mich. and works perfectly on small lm bass lakes. If you can afford it the deep V rangers are nice to but expensive, not that Lund is cheap. But I've never had a hull problem or seam leak and the wide beam is great. Last thing I would suggest is to get your boat equipped with the side console for the passenger,the storage,and spray breaker it really is a great feature

popi
popi
5/7/12 7:30 AM CST
hunter, having owned only 4 boats, how can you say one brand is the best out there? Smile

Hunter5
See Profile
5/7/12 4:01 AM CST
I have a 18 foot ProV and I love it. I have had several other boats like a Ranger and a tracker and a sylan and by far the Lund is the best boat out there.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce AquaVu Uncle Josh Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook