Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Boat Floor Repair/Replacement

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

radioman
See Profile
Level: General User
2/22/12 12:30 AM CST
Looking for an experienced individual/busuness to repair/replace the floor in my 1988 Tuffy Walleye Rampage 160 V-Hull. Prefer to have this done as close to home as possible. I'm open to travel some reasonable distance, though. Not in a real hurry to get this done, but it'll need to be done in the not to distant future. Might even be a next Fall/Winter project. I'd also be willing to do the work myself, with a qualified mentor to show me the correct way to do it. I do have pictures of the boat if they're needed. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you in advance, fellow Lake-Linkers. Take care.

[This post was last edited on 2/22/12 at 1:34 AM]
cds
See Profile
Level: General User
2/22/12 7:23 AM CST
I did it with a 14' Smokercraft. It isn't difficult,just time consuming.

You can do it without a mentor. I'd be willing to answer questions. There's also at least one existing thread on lake-Link....and several more on other websites.

I make it out there a few times per year. I'll be heading out there in a couple weeks.

PM me

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook