Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Boat Floor Repair/Replacement

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

radioman
See Profile
Level: General User
2/22/12 12:30 AM CST
Looking for an experienced individual/busuness to repair/replace the floor in my 1988 Tuffy Walleye Rampage 160 V-Hull. Prefer to have this done as close to home as possible. I'm open to travel some reasonable distance, though. Not in a real hurry to get this done, but it'll need to be done in the not to distant future. Might even be a next Fall/Winter project. I'd also be willing to do the work myself, with a qualified mentor to show me the correct way to do it. I do have pictures of the boat if they're needed. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you in advance, fellow Lake-Linkers. Take care.

[This post was last edited on 2/22/12 at 1:34 AM]
cds
See Profile
Level: General User
2/22/12 7:23 AM CST
I did it with a 14' Smokercraft. It isn't difficult,just time consuming.

You can do it without a mentor. I'd be willing to answer questions. There's also at least one existing thread on lake-Link....and several more on other websites.

I make it out there a few times per year. I'll be heading out there in a couple weeks.

PM me

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Madison Fishing Expo Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook