Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Cuda Seat Clamp

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

ol sarge
See Profile
Level: General User
4/7/10 8:30 PM CST
Does anyone have any experience with this product. i am look for a way to take my seats out of a small jon boat with ease. I have tried the other kinds of clamps, but they seem to always pop off. I need the back support and rent a boat from time to time and would really like to be able to put in and take out my seats at will. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Ol Sarge

ol sarge
See Profile
4/9/10 7:43 PM CST
Sweetcorn,

thanks for the response. I think that I will order me a pair. I too have used the wing nut ones before and never cared for them. Thanks again for the input.

Ol Sarge

Sweet Corn
Sweet Corn
4/8/10 9:02 PM CST
Yes, I like them. We have a little v-hull up at our cabin that we take the seats out of when we are away. I first started with the wing nut adjusted ones, but got rid of them after a year. The cuda clams are the answer. They are really well built, and pop on and off easy, nothing to adjust as the spring takes care of it. I have 3 seats with the clamp, and don't really have any complaints on them.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link.com find us on facebook