SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

rubber wobbles rollers can i change to ribbed wobbles

6/24/15 @ 10:38 AM
INITIAL POST
shakey47
User since 7/15/05
hi shoremaster trailer has rubber wobble wheels can I change to ribbed wobble whells to keep price dwn
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
7/21/15 @ 6:53 PM
Red Rider
User since 6/26/01
Got a half dozen new wobble rollers that would fit a mid 70's ez loader if those would help you out.5/8 center hole.
7/5/15 @ 5:36 PM
sslayer
User since 6/9/06
I converted a 1975 18' EZ-Loader roller trailer with the wobble style rollers to similar rollers that you're asking about but they didn't wobble. My reason was the wobble rollers had very short bearing surfaces and had cut the alumium axles so they didn't move on the axles and made loading the boat a challenge to keep it centered and even. All I did was go to an EZ-Loader trailer dealer and buy new rollers that had full length bearing/bushings. The longer bearing surfaces allowed me to use the existing roller axles and retainers. I only converted the back half of the trailer rollers, something like about 16 rollers. Cost was about $20/roller, cheaper online now. The boat loaded much better with the replacement rollers installed. Good Luck SS
7/5/15 @ 11:07 AM
shakey47
User since 7/15/05
what no resonance's figured I get some help
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE