SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

Updating a fishing boat

6/24/18 @ 8:19 PM
INITIAL POST
lilygirl
User since 6/20/06

Does anyone know a company that would fix/update a fishing boat in southern Wisconsin?  My father has a 14 foot aluminum fishing boat with 3 seats and a 15 horse power motor.  It has a crank handle anchor in the front which doesn't work anymore and the seats could use fixing.  Also, the trailer lights don't work.  Not sure what is wrong with them. Would be nice to find a place that could do it all.  thanks for your input.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
7/18/18 @ 10:21 AM
CLINCHKNOT
User since 10/9/03

Lilygirl:

When I have a trailer wiring issue I cannot resolve, I go to Tom's trailers in Menomonee Falls.  They helped me out twice before.  They sell trailers and repair them too.

Not sure if they can help out with the rest of your remodeling but give them a call.

6/26/18 @ 6:10 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Burlington Snake, where all the cool folks live...

6/26/18 @ 5:36 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

This is also a good shop

Severson Marine

A bit cheaper than the Fountain of Youth for Boats - but they sub out the upholstery work.  

6/26/18 @ 5:33 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Fountain of Youth for Boats

It is of course cheaper to do the work yourself, but if you're looking to drop off the boat, and pick it up when it is completed - these guys can help. 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE