Switch Panel for Electronics and Accessories

5/28/15 @ 4:55 PM
ORIGINAL POST
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
My up north boat is a 14' Alumicraft Lunker. All of my electronics, lights, pumps and trolling motor wiring is basically just laying in the rear compartment where the battery is located and I just attach what I need to the battery when I need it. I'd like to upgrade to something more convenient like some sort of panel that I could hook each item up to and have it connected to it's own switch. Ideally, there would be one set of wires going to the battery from the panel. I'm not very well versed in marine electronics. Does this sort of panel or other device exist?
Edited on 5/28/15 4:56 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
6/23/15 @ 11:54 AM
LUV2HNT
LUV2HNT
USER since 11/3/03
Kendor Marine in Franklin has all sorts of used panels with switches... I was looking at putting a panel up on bow for trim and live well switches. They have hundreds for almost ant boat.

Post Your Comment
6/23/15 @ 8:30 AM
Tim Zwieg
Zwiegs
USER since 1/10/12
Another option is Hannay's in Minneapolis, they have a 2000 page catalogue and will send you their items as well. They provide to most of the marine dealers around as well.

Post Your Comment
5/28/15 @ 9:00 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01
examples

lots of choices, you might need to make a box or cut a hole or just mount to some wood and mount that... there may even be premade boxes

nice to have that cig lighter for accessories too

Post Your Comment