Replacement brake line for trailer

4/14/15 @ 6:41 PM
ORIGINAL POST
cjs190d
cjs190d
MEMBER since 9/8/06
I had a mishap coming back from Bender Park this weekend. I need to find a source for an 8' flexible brake line to replace the damaged one. Anyone know a good source? Would be great if it was something I could just go pick up in the Madison or Fox Valley area otherwise I would go mail order. Thanks
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
4/29/15 @ 9:07 AM
BLACKMAX
BLACKMAX
USER since 1/5/06
I replaced mine, I took the broken one to the auto parts store and they matched it up.

Post Your Comment
4/15/15 @ 3:45 PM
poptop
poptop
USER since 10/1/03
http://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Accessories_and_Parts-sf-Trailer_Brakes-pt-Replacement_Parts-sz-Brake_Lines-pc-Hydraulic_Drum_Brakes.aspx

Post Your Comment
4/15/15 @ 11:34 AM
cjs190d
cjs190d
MEMBER since 9/8/06
Thanks for the advice. My local Advance Auto parts wasn't too helpful on that end but I will try a couple other places.

Post Your Comment
4/14/15 @ 8:24 PM
muskie nut
muskie nut
MEMBER since 6/26/01
When I converted my brakes from drum to discs, I had to get a flex line that replaced the hard line, I just went to the auto parts store and have them try to see if say a (insert car model here) line would work. The auto part people should be able to get you one that is close

OR email the trailer company and ask them what model car would be the same in size and length.

Post Your Comment