SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

MirroCraft Aggressor Boats

11/20/17 @ 5:10 PM
INITIAL POST
mailmanray
User since 6/16/08

Anybody out there own a Mirrocraft Aggressor 1771?? I've been kicking the tires on one for a little while but am looking for any feedback on the boat before I make the purchase. I like the size and layout of the boat, just wondering if any owners out there have experienced any issues or would be willing to share likes or dislikes if there are any. Thanks.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
1/1/18 @ 3:57 PM
mailmanray
User since 6/16/08

Appreciate the input guys. Thanks!

12/1/17 @ 11:26 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

I can't speak to that particular model,but this is what I can say about Mirrocraft.

I have been in them since the 70's great boat from the green tubs to my 92 17 ft Angler ( I think that was the model). No real issues other then wear and tear. I know guys still run late 80's to early 90's  to this day and those guys beat their boats 8-10 months a year.

I would still have my 92 but a few too many cocktails at a boat show a few years back.

Needed room in the driveway so it had to go, didn't want to sell a two month old boat.

12/1/17 @ 10:45 PM
weedweesle69
User since 7/29/12
Great boats for the money take one over a crestliner, tracker,Lowe,or alumnicrap sold my troller last year had that boat for almost 20 years and beat the living piss out of it never any issues. Mirrocraft is a great company to work with they build to suit and take care of there customers
11/22/17 @ 7:47 PM
mailmanray
User since 6/16/08

Thanks again for the info fish1979! Appreciate it!

11/21/17 @ 10:14 AM
fish1979
User since 12/27/08

Trailering is very easy with the mid size truck. Picking up double digits for mpgs all the time. It’s a light boat, it’s not that stable on the water like a glass boat-gets pushed by wind but handling no problem and I filled up my 27 gal tank ONCE with 17 gal in a dozen all day outings on LM, bago and fox chain. I go solo alot and launch just back up let it slide out and deploy ulterra with spot lock-priceless! It was scary at first but get used to. lts a safe LM boat with even 4 footers I went out but hard to fish in these conditions. It’s wide beam let you walk very stable. Times i take wife and 2 kids to cruise Chicago downtown and go to playpen for a swim. 

MirroCraft Aggressor Boats photo by fish1979
11/21/17 @ 7:28 AM
mailmanray
User since 6/16/08

Thanks for the input fish1979! Looks like you run big water, so that is encouraging to hear what you are saying about the boat. I'd be using it in larger inland lakes and rivers. Any issues launching or trailering the rig? 

11/21/17 @ 2:25 AM
fish1979
User since 12/27/08

2017 aggressor 1773. Love it. Build quality is great without Lund price tag. Rides as good as aluminum does, dry enough for me. Got honda 115 run 42 mph open. Gets on plane in a sec. live wells are  bit awkward to open but maybe I’m being spoiled by all luxury I have with this package. Boat is very solid, fiberglass consoles, easily installed network with ulterra and 3 helixs. Next year putting kicker for salmon trolling. If you need more info do not hesitate as i did tons of research but not much info. 

MirroCraft Aggressor Boats photo by fish1979
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE