SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

Boat Ladder

3/13/19 @ 3:20 PM
INITIAL POST
H2O
PRO MEMBER User since 5/25/03

Looking for some advice (brand/installation) on a rear boat ladder for my 17' Tuffy esox.  Something strong but can fold up out of the way.  Have used the hang on and not a fan.

Thanks

Rob

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
3/26/19 @ 1:29 PM
H2O
PRO MEMBER User since 5/25/03

Thanks, that looks like the one.

3/21/19 @ 12:29 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Agreed that the hang-ons are a pain. There are two at the bottom of the lake we're on that came from my boat. They're easy to forget about.

3/21/19 @ 12:09 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

The Metalogic ladder mentioned below is a good one, and reasonably priced.

3/20/19 @ 8:45 PM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

I have this type on my boat and like it.  I use it to go in and out of the boat when it’s on the trailer too.  The one I have is near the bottom, 3 step fold up short.  Would have to measure what makes sense for each boat though, that was just for mine.

Metalogic ladders

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE