MORE
Boats & Motors

Alumacraft

12/16/17 @ 6:44 PM
INITIAL POST
fishiz2
fishiz2
User since 7/1/03

If you order a 2018 Alumacraft escape 165 with the all vinyl option it comes with carpet on the sides and on the bow plate. Other people that ordered a 2018 boat with all vinyl option got carpet also. So if you order a new boat with that option from them, you may get carpet. They don't tell you that so I will. Cabelas in Hoffman estates il. Has one for sale now, I did not take delivery and somehow it was my fault. 

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
2/20/18 @ 9:42 PM
gunnysack
User since 2/24/06

A buddy got a 2017 175 Trophy with no carpet ,just what they ordered ,

12/18/17 @ 4:23 PM
Tuffy2
User since 7/7/04

You ordered a boat with vinyl floor material. Because you don’t walk on the sides of the boat, they put carpet there. Did you look at the Alumacraft web site before ordering the boat?

Maybe a Lund Alaskan would be better for your needs? 

Also, I would neve buy a boat from a big box store.

12/17/17 @ 9:53 AM
LyleP
User since 6/27/09

I have a 2013 Competitor 175 and it came all vinyl,  but sides would not hold to the padding.  After a couple of repair attempts at dealer they took it back to the factory.  It came back with carpeting on the sides because if that problem.  I thought there service was good.  I also thought they put it in fliers that vinyl was in cockpit and deck.  Maybe not.  At any rate found the carpet on the sides not to be a problem.  Would not want it on the floor for sure.  Your dealer should have known and told you though.

12/17/17 @ 9:25 AM
fishiz2
fishiz2
User since 7/1/03

All vinyl option, they said nothing about the all vinyl option having carpet also. I don't want carpet

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE