If you use your Crestliner in big waters, you will want to reinforce your trolling motor mount on the underside of the rail because Crestliner will not stand behind there product when it fails.  See the pictures below.  I have a 2014 Raptor, purchased new in the fall of 2015.  In July, I was trolling in about 2 ½’ to 3’ waves when the aluminum on the gunnel gave way.  The aluminum gave way at the decorative grooves.  The metal was about 1/16” in the grooves and about 3/32” thick total.  You can see the washers on the underside also bent when the main aluminum gave way.  The dealer had an 80# thrust motor on it at one time and I used the same holes to mount my 112# thrust trolling motor.  To make matters worse the warranty claim was denied after waiting three months.  So much for fishing most of the summer!  During the manufacturing process, Crestliner removed a large portion of the bottom of the tubing right where the trolling motor bolts are to be mounted (see picture).  If you have this type of boat with this type of gunnel, I would suggest that you reinforce the underside of the tubing with a large aluminum plate to cover the opening and bolt through the new plate. I would hate to see others have the same problem that I have.  If you are considering buying a new boat and plan to use it in big waters, I would recommend purchasing a fiberglass boat where they mold plywood in the fiberglass for the trolling motor.  When I was deciding between this boat and a fiberglass boat, I decided to go aluminum because it was lighter to trailer.  I sure wish I would have purchased the fiberglass boat.  It has been a very emotional summer and I would not wish this on anyone.  I mainly bought this boat, because I enjoy fishing walleyes on the Bay of Green Bay.   May all your fishing trips be successful, safe and problem free.