BLAZE ORANGE

8/3/15 @ 1:15 PM
ORIGINAL POST
IZZY Outdoors
IZZY Outdoors
USER since 4/24/08
I'm in need of a new blaze orange jacket for cold weather and was wondering what everyone wears and why I should get one
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
8/5/15 @ 11:09 AM
fishy
fishy
USER since 1/12/02
it doesn't make any sense that some states outlaw orange Camo- I like wearing my wool Camo rifle hunting because it sheds water and is the very best stuff I own- its hard to find that type of quality in blazer orange or Camo orange.

Post Your Comment
8/4/15 @ 9:41 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09
Makes sense to me to buy a good camo and then wear an orange vest. That is what I do for muzzleloader season. For rifle I still wear an all orange suit, have had it for years. I'm far from the only guy in the woods in my area during rifle so I don't mind sticking out more either though. Come ML season I'm alone.

Post Your Comment
8/4/15 @ 8:24 AM
fishy
fishy
USER since 1/12/02
I agree with Ditto- a high quality orange vest with pockets-to wear over another jacket. I have camo wool that I like to wear out west-so I get use out of it in the Wi deer season. I would go solid orange to get the most visibility out of it-plus if you ever go to Colorado-your legal- Orange camo is illegal in some states.

Post Your Comment
8/3/15 @ 11:19 PM
lookn' 4 PnY
lookn' 4 PnY
USER since 7/15/05
I agree with the other 2. Spend your money on good quality camo and find a quiet blaze vest with enough pockets to hold what you need.

Post Your Comment
8/3/15 @ 2:05 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
USER since 6/12/10
I posted in the other thread you started. Basically I said the same thing as Ditto.

Post Your Comment
8/3/15 @ 1:33 PM
ditto
ditto
USER since 12/6/10
Orange fleece vest. This way I can spend good money and get top of the line jackaets and not have to buy one in camo and one in orange.

Post Your Comment