Bear Guide for Zone B

5/5/15 @ 12:05 PM
ORIGINAL POST
hardcorewisconsin
hardcorewisconsin
USER since 12/12/10
A buddy and myself drew this year and are looking at guides as neither of us have the time to drive up north and bait. We aren't against the hound hunt but both of us would rather sit over bait. Made a few phone calls but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post the guides name and your experience with them. Thanks
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
5/29/15 @ 6:09 AM
Steve White
Steve White
USER since 3/17/04
Thanks for the kind words guys. Not perfect by any means. Just work hard, and try to do my best for all. No different than many others out there.

Post Your Comment
5/25/15 @ 4:05 PM
land man
land man
USER since 9/12/06
I will give a second recommendation for Steve White. My father and I booked him in 2012 and he did an excellent job for us. He has a HUGE string of baits to choose from and we both got bears on our first day. Mine was 262# and my dad's 316#. He also has an excellent string of hounds to get you a bear if the bait sitting doesn't work out.

Post Your Comment
5/25/15 @ 6:41 AM
lookn' 4 PnY
lookn' 4 PnY
USER since 7/15/05
One of my employees has been guiding in Zone B for many years. He does not have a fancy business name, just guides hunters by word of mouth. They take about 3-4 guys a season and usually take better than average bears, bait only. If you want info send me a P.M.

Post Your Comment
5/5/15 @ 1:53 PM
Huntingguide
Huntingguide
USER since 1/26/10
Steve White Whites Woods an Water 715-892-0032.Offers both Hound An Bait hunts.

Post Your Comment