Join a Bass Club

1/22/16 @ 8:28 PM
ORIGINAL POST
haulin bass
haulin bass
USER since 4/8/07
Hey all you bass enthusiasts, another season is just around the corner and Fox Valley Bass Club is looking to expand its membership. If you might be interested you can check out our website at foxvalleybassclub.com or pop in to one of our monthly meetings. We meet the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Thousand Islands Nature Center in Kaukauna. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
1/26/16 @ 12:04 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
A bass club is one of the best things that you can do if you are wanting to expand your fishing knowledge. I belonged to a fishing club for several years and had the time of my life. I got to know so many nice guys and a couple of Pain In A$$es but really enjoyed it. It was the start of my tournament fishing. The best thing it helped me to go fishing during a time when I was a workaholic. It was scheduled I was committed to someone else and it forced me to go. DO IT IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST AT ALL...You will learn something every trip.

Look for a club that has good rules. If you are a non boater make sure to take good care of your boater. He has more than just gas invested. Be open minded and LEARN LEARN LEARN.

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment