SEARCH
MORE
Bass Fishing

Bass Fishing Websites/Magazines to Learn More

3/19/18 @ 8:59 AM
INITIAL POST
Merrimic91
User since 6/25/07

What are some good online or print resources for someone new to bass fishing (or fishing in general) to learn more about technique, baits, etc...

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
3/29/18 @ 5:58 PM
JAA On the Fox
JAA On the Fox
User since 6/4/11

There are a lot of different websites to check out. I use many of the resources already listed like YouTube and Bass Resource. Another great website is Wired2fish. Here is there website https://scout.com/outdoors/bass-fishing 

I recommend checking this one out!

3/28/18 @ 11:26 AM
FishinKid13
User since 7/19/09
I use a variety of the online sources mentioned and youtube is nice too but I would highly recommend the Wisconsin Game & Fish magazine. It is a general sportsman magazine that includes both hunting and fishing, but it covers specific bodies of water and techniques in depth. It's obviously current and you get a lot of great technique specific information from guides and those who know the craft the best. The challenge I most often run into on the web is finding information that is relevant in our state. I love the FLW and follow it closely but southern bass fishing is an entirely different world than the one we are exposed to in Wisconsin. You can get 12 issues for 10 bucks or something, I think its money well spent. 
3/21/18 @ 3:57 PM
Mr. Darboy
User since 6/12/06

I usually go to Bassmaster.com, Bassfan.com, Ultimate Bass and then FLW.com to read articles and watch videos on all kinds of stuff from the very basics to what worked in the latest tournament.  Youtube is also full of stuff, just search for an angler or technique and there are thousands of videos to watch on each.

3/20/18 @ 8:27 PM
Scott F
User since 6/12/10

Have you tried the Bass Resource forums?

3/19/18 @ 1:19 PM
bwankowski
User since 5/5/14

Youtube

Check out Hunter Shryock, he has a good video serious with tips and techniques.

Also Linder Angling Edge (Al Linder), believe he has books and all his past shows are on youtube.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE