USER since 1/28/13
Anyone used one how do they work?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
5/13/14 @ 9:42 PM
Point Muskie Hunter
Point Muskie Hunter
USER since 1/28/13
I went and used it today and had some luck caught too bass but caught more walleye.

Post Your Comment
5/12/14 @ 11:31 AM
Billy
Billy
USER since 6/15/01
Been using them on and off for the last couple of years I use the 5 wire with 2 spinner blades on the top 2 wires. I have had some limited success with them in WI mostly smallmouth. I have also caught quite a few big walleyes, pike and some muskies on it. Overall it's an all or nothing bait setup IMO. I have had much better success throwing standard baits in the same areas. This might be because I have more confidence in them then the rig. I personally can take it or leave it.

Post Your Comment
5/12/14 @ 9:44 AM
Point Muskie Hunter
Point Muskie Hunter
USER since 1/28/13
I bought some from fleet farm with 3 hooks on it in Wisconsin because thats were I live will try it tommorrow and will tell you how it worked.

Post Your Comment
5/7/14 @ 4:12 PM
zilo85
zilo85
USER since 7/16/09
I have been wondering about umbrella rigs (A-rigs) too. I had a bass pro shop gift card to burn so I ordered 2 different kinds. The Yumbrella Fish Mob Jr. and the Booyah Boo Teaser. The snaps and swivels look pretty cheap, so i intend to replace them before I use them. I also have to replace 2 of the 5 hooks with teasers to be legal in Wisconsin. I should be getting them soon and i will report back on them. With all the fishing I do, I have yet to see anyone in my area using them or i just haven't noticed and I know these things have been on the market for a long time.

Post Your Comment
4/24/14 @ 11:53 AM
Fonzie
Fonzie
USER since 1/4/09
Used one on Kentucky Lake last weekend and caught fish. It was my first time throwing an A-Rig, and I was impressed.

I think it is probably very important to throw it on lakes/impoundments that have pelagic schools of baitfish...

Post Your Comment