WBH 1982 Membership Button

12/8/15 @ 3:00 PM
ORIGINAL POST
><(((*>
><(((*>
USER since 7/19/13
SORRY This is a correction I need the 1982 NOT 1984. Thanks anyway 'the_dude' my bad. I am looking for a 1982 Wisconsin Bowhunters membership button. Lost mine in a hat incident years ago and would like to plug the hole on my display. Please contact me through messenger. Willing to purchase.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
12/10/15 @ 11:46 AM
><(((*>
><(((*>
USER since 7/19/13
"Lost mine in a hat incident years ago"

Remember those beautiful fall mornings in the 80's where everything was right with the world and when whitetails were a thick as fleas on a dogs back. On one of those mornings I found myself threading my way to a stand on the far down wind side of a bedding area to welcome the light. I was in the stand no more than a half hour and I could hear thunder in the far distance. The sound was so soft I figured I could easily make the morn-BLAM!!!! The bolt of lighting was bright, close, and loud and I swear I could smell burning hair. I don't remember climbing down from stand and it must have been quite the sight for the deer to see a smoking hunter plowing a direct line through the bedding area in a straight line to his truck. As I sat in the truck in the pouring rain and having counted all my fingers and toes I realized I left my pack and bow swinging in the tree and somewhere in between I had lost my hat (with my WBH pin). I decided to wait until the storm passed before returning to the tree stand in the afternoon to sit until dark. Never did find that hat.

Post Your Comment
12/10/15 @ 12:27 AM
Tie1on
Tie1on
USER since 1/29/15
Lost mine in a hat incident.....DO SHARE!

Post Your Comment
12/9/15 @ 6:59 PM
Igor
Igor
USER since 6/20/01
I'll bet if you contacted Buck Rub or West Town Archery they know someone who could help.

I know years ago Whiffen would have had one for you in a heartbeat.

Post Your Comment
12/8/15 @ 7:23 PM
Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
MEMBER since 5/3/08
Maybe Ronnie will step up . He should have a few.

Post Your Comment