MORE
Archery

Tagging

9/23/17 @ 8:19 AM
INITIAL POST
ere
User since 2/22/07

http://dnr.wi.gov/news/releases/article/?id=4335

For all those folks that thought tagging was such a burden, here ya go.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
9/24/17 @ 7:59 PM
Bugeye1
User since 9/25/14

Im thinking after shooting a deer just call the hotline # and let them figure it out!

9/24/17 @ 7:15 AM
ere
User since 2/22/07

Its really not that difficult, when you purchase a tag you receive a receipt, the receipt will have a tag number or authorization number, save the number for when you register the deer. And with all this, the DNR believes they will be able to provide reliable data.

9/24/17 @ 6:39 AM
Adamapl
User since 10/21/09

Clear as mud indeed.

So we need to use the carcas tag that we may or may not be issued to register animals....

If I don't have a carcass tag issued to me as presented in the article to be the way of the future, how then do I use the carcas tag number to register a deer?

Wow, and we wonder why we keep losing hunters....

Tried explaining this new procedure to my 12 year old who is on the fence when it comes to hunting in general. 

His response was "what, that doesn't make any sense"

Hopefully, someone can tell us where to find the carcas tag numbers for registering.

9/23/17 @ 8:56 AM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

Well now, isn't that clear as mud.

9/23/17 @ 8:37 AM
Bugeye1
User since 9/25/14

Sooo...... I give up! Shoot a deer and figure out what to do later. Might be different tomorrow. 

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE