How do you carry your gear?

11/4/15 @ 7:42 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Pirate Gonzo
Pirate Gonzo
USER since 2/12/05
I broke down and purchased a hanging stand with climbing sticks. This is going to take the place of my backpack but now I have more to carry along with my regular gear with needing a harness and all the straps that go along with it. So how do you carry all your gear with your stand on your back?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 15 of 15 Posts
11/5/15 @ 1:49 AM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15
How long does this take to put up once you get to your tree? I'm just wondering if it would be easier to use a climber. I hunt our family farm so all my stands are perms but if I hunted public I would probably use a climber. Sounds like a lot of unnecessary noise with all the ratchet straps and such too.

Post Your Comment
11/4/15 @ 8:55 PM
Scott2
Scott2
USER since 7/7/01
I use a big fanny pack, can fit everything I need in that and my pockets. Other nice part is you can strap it around most trees so all your things are accessible.

Post Your Comment
11/4/15 @ 8:23 PM
walleyezhunter05
walleyezhunter05
USER since 3/22/05
Luckily I hunt private land so I don't have to haul in a climber every time. However, I do have a back pack with a Muddy tree arm and a camera in it to film all my hunts. Can't imagine carrying that camera gear and all the other necessities along with a climber........ouch. ????

Post Your Comment
11/4/15 @ 8:16 PM
Team Crap Eye
Team Crap Eye
USER since 1/24/09
I attach my backpack to my stand on my back. It's heavy, but manageable.

Post Your Comment