qdmaguy
USER since 6/14/10
I just vomited reading that last post

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 7:04 PM
Stay Sharp Jake
Stay Sharp Jake
USER since 10/16/15
Greetings LakeLink members. My name is Jake. I’m one of the principals involved with the Stay Sharp Company. We launched the product only a couple weeks ago and it has been a smashing success with orders exceeding our expectations. In the process of getting the word out about this bowhunter’s tool we have gone to where the bowhunters hang out and so far that means a lot of internet chat rooms. We have web tools (thanks Google) that send us alerts that we set up to help us know where our products are showing up online where people are talking about out products.

That brings me here. It sounds like the members of this online community have already heard the news about this Wisconsin Based enterprise with the mission of supplying bowhunters with useful tools at a value. Im happy to answer any questions people might have about our line of products but it sounds like this site already has an unofficial sales rep on staff.

I can't say I will be a regular here but if you have any question or comments feel free to drop us a line at staysharpguide@yahoo.com or use our comment feature at out web site. If you wish to talk over the phone, leave a message via email or at our web page with your phone number and the best time to call and we will be happy to call and answer any questions.

Good hunting and stay sharp. Jake

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 2:42 PM
lookn' 4 PnY
lookn' 4 PnY
USER since 7/15/05
They have not tried a dish of anti-freeze! Works on most vermin.

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 2:11 PM
sassy 1
sassy 1
USER since 8/25/09
Lake-link has tried, maybe time for the orkin man.

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 12:38 PM
ere
ere
USER since 2/22/07
And LL takes another step backward if indeed RK,RC etc etc is back under another handle. Lets see how long he takes before his bashing and chest pumping starts. Poaching clown that he is.

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 8:46 AM
qdmaguy
qdmaguy
USER since 6/14/10
Ronnie K. hawking a broadhead sharpener....times must be tough, eh?

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 8:42 AM
Cory2
Cory2
USER since 7/16/10
68, I think what we all figured out is that it is weird the way you type out the whole name of this gadget. By now, I would think it appropriate to refer to it as "stay sharp" or something. But I understand how advertising works. Just a thought.

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 8:07 AM
jlkohl
jlkohl
USER since 6/9/02
HFC...make sure when you sleep with that little gadget that you don't leave any blades in it, you might hurt yourself.

Post Your Comment
10/16/15 @ 3:00 AM
whatup
whatup
USER since 12/9/01
Get a life and pay for advertising. You wouldn't care so much about what other people think about it, unless you had a vested interest in the product. You also wouldn't be name dropping it so much. You are not fooling anyone. Give it up already.

Post Your Comment
10/15/15 @ 7:49 PM
lookn' 4 PnY
lookn' 4 PnY
USER since 7/15/05
I was just sharing real opinions and experiences, sorry if they don't fit your sales model. Your thingy won't last long if you can't take constructive criticism, but then again Ron you never could.

Give this thing a try, a guy on archerytalk loves it.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 25 Posts