Behind the Bow

9/2/15 @ 3:27 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Czabs24
Czabs24
USER since 9/2/15
Hello everbody i am new here. My name is Curtis, I love anything and everything about bowhunting whitetails. I hunt almost exclusively public land and have learned a lot over the past couple of years, but am always striving to learn more and to add new things to my arsenal. When I say bowhunting whitetails is ALL i think about, I'm telling the truth. My buddy and I started putting together our own films and want to spread the word. We aired our first film on September 1st and we will be putting a new video out on every 15th and 1st of each month. If you're looking for something to do, check out our youtube channel and let me know what you think! Always looking for some feedback! Thanks much. Cool https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BLbvYBb-WxrAF8xUjSLXw
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
9/5/15 @ 3:37 AM
Czabs24
Czabs24
USER since 9/2/15
stillhunter, thank you!

Post Your Comment
9/4/15 @ 5:16 PM
stillhunter
stillhunter
USER since 8/11/01
the show is awsome thanks for sharing

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 1:58 PM
Czabs24
Czabs24
USER since 9/2/15
Bass, thank you man.

LB, I used to be a part of the WKP group. I was on a couple of their DVD's. I'm don't want to be trashing or bad mouthing anyone but you pretty much the took the same thoughts right out of my brain.

It just kinda upsets me how we as hunters are potrayed on TV and in productions. Lots of groups don't portray us the way most do, but it gets a little irritating. I love to hunt, its my life. I enjoy the film making. I just love to put them two together. I feel as though you can make a living in the hunting industry without shoving a product that doesn't work down someones throat. Thanks for the response.

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 1:48 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
USER since 6/12/10
Nice video!!! Really solid production and nice deer.

Post Your Comment
9/2/15 @ 7:59 AM
.Long Barrels
.Long Barrels
USER since 12/9/14
This is great and all and I see the wicked hats and WKP hats.....don't turn into Todd and be a sellout with all the gadgets and BS. He started off just like you, DIY, no magic dust...against pumping products, now that's all he's about. Stay true brother or you'll lose the people that believe in what you believe in. IF you are in it for the money then I guess I don't blame you...

I'll watch your stuff until you start using ozonics and pumping products. I like the trailer, good quality video. Good luck.

Post Your Comment