LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

UWSP (#2 in nation) leading team coangler in need of boat rental for tournaments

10/14/13 @ 9:40 PM
INITIAL POST
Fishin'Steve
User since 6/17/09
hey everybody, on here to ask about this cuz I've really got nowhere else to go. Last year i was the leading co-angler for the entire UWSP bass team. After fishing 6 out of state tournaments, (FLW, BASS, and US BOAT) i find myself partnerless and in need of a boat. We're now #2 in the national standings and I'm on the sidelines not fishing because i cannot work as much as id need to in order to take out a loan and buy a boat that way. was wondering if anyone had any ideas. we have 8 local tournaments during fall/spring which qualifies the best of us for the major collegiate events. i wish to find somebody who'd be willing to rent a bass boat for single day use. usually we fish within 2hrs of stevens point. thanks for any info/ideas, steve [email protected]
UWSP (#2 in nation) leading team coangler in need of boat rental for tournaments photo by Fishin'Steve
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
10/17/13 @ 8:26 PM
Fishin'Steve
User since 6/17/09
k ill put the previous post on WIbass, as well as talk to a few of my friends from TBF. thanks for helping out
10/17/13 @ 4:15 PM
AllDayIDreamAboutSmallies
AllDayIDreamAboutSmallies
PRO MEMBER User since 3/14/06
Put your post on Wisconsinbass.com. Someone from the federation will probably help you out or at least get you pointed in the right direction!
10/17/13 @ 6:47 AM
piker_biker
piker_biker
User since 12/27/07
I hope somebody helps you out bro. We need to show the country that were the fishing kings! I've got two buddies up there fishing on your team. Good luck
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE