SEARCH
MORE
Walleye Fishing

green bay crank bait colors

3/25/14 @ 6:48 PM
INITIAL POST
willy
User since 8/5/01
What colors are popular on green bay. I would like to stay a way from harnesses and would like an idea of colors to start with. Thanks for any info.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
4/2/14 @ 9:15 AM
SJB
SJB
User since 7/16/01
Depends - in northern part of bay, I like purples and pinks. Lower part, firetiger always good. Then it depends on the day. Simply put, you are restricting your success if you won't run harnesses.
3/29/14 @ 12:31 AM
Trophy_Taker
User since 4/27/08
I'm a fan of purple colored baits.
3/26/14 @ 9:24 PM
willy
User since 8/5/01
Rather not deal with crawlers. I fish Erie every year and never use worms and we always have gotten our fish if you can get out. Tried worms years ago and you can't keep the junk fish away. Cranks or spoons work the best with out catching many junk fish.
3/26/14 @ 8:47 PM
JamesD
JamesD
PRO MEMBER User since 2/16/04
Why not harnesses? I like deeper diving baits in fire tiger but have also had luck with metallic perch wally divers.
3/25/14 @ 10:17 PM
Capt. Patrick Conger
Capt. Patrick Conger
User since 3/21/13
Some of my favorite Green Bay Colors include Perch, Blue/silver, White, and fire tiger. You also can't overlook a basic Black/silver.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE