MORE
Pike Fishing

Good pike lake in Wisconsin

10/10/17 @ 10:15 AM
INITIAL POST
lunker75
lunker75
User since 12/13/13

I would like to take my 7year old  for some Good pike action not looking for trophies just  a lot of action small snakes  fine with me thanks 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
4/30/19 @ 4:03 PM
mystery fish-n-sea
mystery fish-n-sea
User since 4/10/10

Here's a video that I did recently from Wilke Lake in Manitowoc County.  Got several hammer handles on tip-ups with my girlfriend's son.

3/29/19 @ 3:25 PM
Brandyn Shepherd
Brandyn Shepherd
User since 1/14/16

Oshkosh, Wisconsin has several smaller lakes in the area - that allow fishing for Pike.

https://inthespread.com/freshwater/how-to-catch-pike-small-lakes-pike-fishing-videos--000119

3/17/18 @ 10:56 PM
shadling1
User since 1/17/12
Would help to know where you are fishing. Have fished Buffalo Lake ALOT over the years and never saw a shortage of small pike there. Otherwise I never seem to be able to NOT catch a few of all size ranges while bass fishing the Mississippi river. There are lots of lakes loaded with small pike though. I'm sure you are near one no matter what part of the state you live in.....
3/17/18 @ 3:28 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03

Slim. Washburn

10/12/17 @ 3:18 PM
jbird68
jbird68
User since 1/24/05

We caught quite a few Pike in the Chetek Chain a couple weeks ago. Trolling, Jigging, casting all caught fish.

10/10/17 @ 11:41 PM
lunker75
lunker75
User since 12/13/13

Thanks Igor I appreciate the  info on that lake ,hopefully  I can get out there this week !!!!!

10/10/17 @ 1:52 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

You don't give a location but Kettle Moraine Lake, dundee, WI is full of small northerns and the DNR wants them thinned out.  Actually, this is the lake that I got my son "hooked" on pike fishing after the DNR made a joke out of Big Muskego.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE