Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

custom ice rods

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

truck 5
truck 5
Level: General User
3/20/11 10:47 AM CST
anyone know who could build me a custom ice rod.have a specific need for very short stout rod,but want one with reel seat,not a dead stick.can pm me.thanks.

ozob
See Profile
3/7/12 5:40 AM CST
Bobberboy, you can go to Reinke bros. in Milwaukee 32nd Greenfield, and get the parts to make your own. (Easy to do) OR drive from West Allis to Barton (West Bend) they have vey nice ones that are reasonably priced at various lengths. (2-4 footers)

PurplePoles&PinkBobbers
See Profile
3/6/12 3:28 PM CST
I know someone that custom makes long rods!

big-fat-john
big-fat-john
3/5/12 8:48 PM CST
i have rods from:

www.dhcustomrods.com

www.thornebros.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brickers-Custom-Rods/241606165862684

Adam Bricker is the owner of Brickers Custom Rods. I think he used to work or still works with Gaffight Custom Rods. Gaffight Custom Rods contact info:

Gaffight Custom Rods 5925 S. SR 9 Albion IN 46701 PH# 260-609-3240

all of these guys should be able to get you started in the right direction. good luck.

Bobberboy
See Profile
3/5/12 1:13 PM CST
Was hoping somebody would know who makes those long ice rods with the line that goes through the blank or who would sell these...

[This post was last edited on 3/5/12 at 1:15 PM]
fishin fever
fishin fever
3/21/11 12:21 PM CST
Il second that statement on the Austin custom rods there craftmanship is second to none.Greg will fix you up Im sure.

backwaters
See Profile
3/21/11 10:49 AM CST
Patriot Custom Rods in Gobles MI- ask for Dave, owner. Austin Custom Rods in Kzoo area as well

I have rods from both guys, great rods- Batson blanks. Will build to suit. Also theyll add any name on it for visual purposes

Do a net search for the phone numbers.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin St. Croix Rods St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick Baitmate

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook