Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Using Rod & Reel With heated Auto Jigging Finnicky Fish Factory Tip-Up Video

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

Budzer
Budzer
Level: General User
1/26/11 3:40 PM CST
Here is how I incorporated using a rod & reel with these fantastic heated auto jigging tip-ups. My lake has a high chance of Illinois record sized muskie & walleye and if I get them on this system they can qualify for rod & reel records! You can see the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrIyrbr4gk

[This post was last edited on 1/26/11 at 5:10 PM]
Budzer
Budzer
2/4/11 3:13 PM CST
I got out Tuesday morning and used large fatheads and had 5 alarms and landed 2 channel cats and 1 large yellow bass with these tipup rod reel rigs. They worked flawlessly! Here are a few pics too.

Budzer
Budzer
1/30/11 7:05 AM CST
I will hopefully get some video of this system on the ice in the next 2 days. I have used it already with LARGE 10" herring but no takers yet. So will scale down to large fatheads to increase odds of a pickup. Wish me luck and will do my best to get new video up for all to see the benefits. It is so nice to not have to regularly clear ice, jigs the bait for me, set the hook and fight the fish on my 42" rod and reel, and have a LOUD ALARM when I get a hit. ;D

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook