Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

MarCum VS 460

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

TKE 632
TKE 632
Level: General User
1/10/10 10:45 PM CST
I have a MarCum VS 460 underwater fish camera that has stoppted working properly. I blew a fuse out trying to charge the battery, and found out after calling the number that they stoppted making this model and don't sell replacement parts even though it was a top seller. Was wondering if anyone knew where I could take this to get fixed? I tried taking it to a tv repair shop with no luck. Sad

cisco_chain_dan
cisco_chain_dan
2/4/13 7:31 PM CST
jason

i have a vs 460 the monitor doesnt work. are you willing to make a deal for your monitor

jason1971
jason1971
1/16/13 10:16 PM CST
Do you still have your VS460? My monitor works but I have a short in the cord where it plugs into the back.

westrush
westrush
1/7/12 11:47 AM CST
Hello I have a 460 marcum i'm looking for a camera part if anyone wants to sell a working pan

My brother can fix any vidoe troubles with marcum camera

horsted
horsted
1/24/10 5:55 PM CST
Did you get your Marcum 460 working?? I have one that got the underwater camera portion torn off, so am looking to replace that portion with cord, or else sell the above water unit so I can buy another one. I also tried Marcum and they will not fix it or sell any parts for the 460 Can anyone help me with either of these?? Are you interested in selling the underwater portion with cord??

Booya2353
Booya2353
1/13/10 10:41 PM CST
I had problems with mine too and called Marcum to find out they couldn't fix it. Mine was just really sensitive to light and any light would make the screen turn black. I called Marcum and they wouldn't help me out. I found a guy that wanted it on craigslist and sold it. Now thanks to a forum on lake link I found an color underwater camera with 66 ft of cord on e-bay. I bought mine for $60 and bought a color portable tv at target for $90. So all and all I got $175, with a vexliar battery I had to buy to run it, stuck into a 7" color underwater camera and so far it works great. If you cant figure out what is wrong with your I'd say this is the best way to fix your problem. I wasn't very happy that marcum couldn't fix my $500 camera and I know I won't buy ansother marcum product ever. If you go on ebay type in underwater VIDEO camera and they will come up other wise the website is www.lammenscodirect.com they are $80 are their website but I got mine cheaper from the factory by bidding on it on e-bay.

Dave I
Dave I
1/11/10 8:44 AM CST
Did you charge the battery using another charger and try another fuse? Maybe it's just the charger blowing the fuse and not the camera.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce AquaVu Uncle Josh Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook