Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

LOST AND FOUND

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

FLAG~UP
FLAG~UP
Level: General User
1/7/08 4:24 PM CST
havnt sen many of these so il start us off...

FOUND tip up on lions pond if you can tell me what it looks like and where u possibley ledft it on the pond i will return it to u

Displaying Posts 31 through 45 of 64
mgm
mgm
3/5/10 10:09 PM CST
I found a gas ice auger tonight 3-5-10 on Crystal Lake in Columbia County. The Auger was turned over to the Lodi Police Department. 608-592-5401

ottis2
See Profile
2/16/10 6:38 PM CST
Lost my mine around the begining of ice fishing! Been fishing the same Holes all Season, If anyone could find me some new Holes, PM me Been a Slow Year! Ottis2

crusinman2002
See Profile
2/16/10 2:54 PM CST
I found a tip up marker out on Upper Phantom out in Mukwonago. If someone claims it, tell me what color it is, and we can set up a time so you can get it back. It was laying in the snow, so i don't know if it was left behind on purpose, or if it just wasn't found at the end of the day. I didn't see a tip-up anywhere near it, but did look.

OZY
OZY
2/15/10 9:20 AM CST
LOST BLACK GANDER BAG FULL OF STUFF,WELL EVERY ICE JIG AND HOOK,SINKER,SWED PIMPLE,ECT ON LAKE ALICE BY ZIPPS CABIN

EagleEye
See Profile
2/14/10 8:07 PM CST
Found-- ice fishing gear at Monona Bay. (2/13/10) Call to describe and You'll get it back. 608-271-1189

OWNER CALLED AND COMFIRMED GEAR

[This post was last edited on 2/15/10 at 10:46 AM]
JigRod
See Profile
1/25/10 5:59 PM CST
Found - A pail of ice fishing supplies near Little Sturgeon.

Original Fisheater
Original Fisheater
1/19/10 12:50 PM CST
Hi Everyone! Lost a whole bag of lil'cecils on Delavan on 1/16. Cost me $26 and they're hard to get. if found please call 414-350-1917. Thank you very much!

keepers
keepers
1/18/10 7:42 AM CST
lost cell phone. WIlderness park or lake petenwell. Message me please.

ChosenRiver
See Profile
1/16/10 1:24 PM CST
Found the location for Someones Auger bit - PM ChosenRiver.

I put the camera down a number of holes in Monona Bay on Wednesday. I located an ice auger. I did not retrieve it because I had nothing to snare it with.

If you lost one on Monona Bay, it is stuck in the bottom in a vertical position. If you remember the approximate location you lost it in, PM ChosenRiver with enough description of what you lost so I don't send you on a wild goose chase.

If you can get on top of it, a noose on the end of a 6-7 foot pole - or a very strong magnet might get it back for you. I might have gone back myself, but I live 100 miles away. Sorry I didn't find this thread a couple of days ago but I did post it on the Monona Bay link. I marked the ice somewhat crudely but who knows if the "landmarks" are still there. Also YOU'LL NEED TO BORROW A CAMERA.

TQua
TQua
1/15/10 3:52 PM CST
Lost a grey jig box. Most likely at the narrows of Lake Geneva, but could be at the Linn Pier launch. Will give more info if anyone finds it. Please reply here or PM me. Thanks

FISH-AFFLICTION
See Profile
1/14/10 12:24 AM CST
just found this forum. this will b a looong shot but i lost a clear container double sided full of chubby darters. and a few lindy darters. this was 2 to 3 weeks ago. it was either on beaver dam on fox. must of fell out of the four wheeler. heck ill even give a reward 4 them pm if u have them or know somebody that does please!

[This post was last edited on 1/14/10 at 12:25 AM]
hunt2labs
See Profile
1/13/10 9:36 PM CST
Found: Auger....Lake Kegonsa boat launch. Lemme know.

Moe52
Moe52
1/10/10 10:43 AM CST
I lost my Eskimo II portible shack out of my trailer on the way to the lake on sat 1/9/2010. It was somewhere between Lake Montgomery and Powers lake on either AH, SA, or hwy F. Any info would be great. I know someone picked it up, cause I drove back home to find it but was to late. Did not relize it was missing untill about 11:00 am, only brought it with too use as an extra warming house for my son and kids, as I have a permenent one. PM me if found. Thanks ,MOE Crying

IceFishBaby
See Profile
12/21/09 7:33 AM CST
Lost a yellow 5 gallon bucket with a rod and some line in Minong, Wi Friday, December 11. Anyone???

reelsemin
reelsemin
12/20/09 10:21 AM CST
Found- bag of jiggin rods off of indian point on winnebago, describe and i will tell you who has it.

Displaying Posts 31 through 45 of 64
Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce AquaVu Uncle Josh Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook