LOST AND FOUND

2/23/08 @ 10:31 PM
ORIGINAL POST
perch_master
perch_master
USER since 7/7/06
Lost: white bucket w/ two tip ups, 3 jig poles, hole skimmer, and plastic lure case. Somewhere from Calumetville (Artesian launch), south bound on 151, then southbound 41 to hwy 28 exit. I have a feeling it flew out of the back of the truck. Didn't realize it til I got home and back tracked and didn't see anything! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 31 to 45 of 116 Posts
1/15/16 @ 4:43 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
USER since 1/11/05
Lost at stoddard today, power auger. Please send a PM with any information, can describe for proof of ownership and will provide a reward. Help please. Thanks all

Post Your Comment
1/4/16 @ 4:36 PM
bubill
bubill
USER since 1/8/02
Lost my otter ice rod case at the sheboygan falls lagoon. $100 reward

Post Your Comment
8/25/15 @ 12:35 PM
madcelt
madcelt
USER since 3/13/02
It has just come to my attention that my police department recovered a soft sided tackle box in the Mayfair Collections parking lot (11500 W. Burleigh St.)on 06-30-15. It was most likely stolen out of a boat or vehicle in the Milwaukee area as other items were recovered abandoned as well. If anyone is missing their bag pm me or contact the Wauwatosa Police Department's property clerk Karen Roy. Thanks.

Post Your Comment
8/3/15 @ 3:02 PM
Jackal
Jackal
USER since 5/19/05
Lost my transom saver Friday evening/Saturday morning on Highway 50 in Delavan between the inlet boat launch and McDonald's. Anybody pick it by chance?

Edited on 8/3/15 3:02 PM
Post Your Comment
7/11/15 @ 2:24 AM
eyeslayer007
eyeslayer007
USER since 1/27/14
Left a black primos hunting knife at captains cove boat landing on poygan. If found i would appreciate you sending me a pm. Has allot of sentimental value to it. Thank you

Post Your Comment
4/20/15 @ 3:50 AM
1MUSKYHEAD
1MUSKYHEAD
USER since 7/23/08
LOST...any faith in the decency of the human race!!!

FOUND.....no reason to believe it will ever be restored!!!

Crying

Post Your Comment
4/19/15 @ 10:50 PM
wisco17
wisco17
USER since 6/1/14
NEED HELP! I can't believe it but I left my Bowfishing bow sitting by a rock by the launch off of Z by Splash Bar and Grill. I'm really desperate to get this thing back so if you have it or are going to that launch and see it, it would be hugely appreciated. Please help, thanks

Post Your Comment
3/17/15 @ 9:02 PM
Duke M
Duke M
USER since 1/12/09
Owner located, item to be returned tomorrow.

Post Your Comment
3/15/15 @ 7:37 PM
Duke M
Duke M
USER since 1/12/09
Found this afternoon on Spring Lake, Prairie Du Chien, a small item. If you lost something and are tearing your hair out looking for it, send me a pm describing it and I'll get it back to you.

Duke

Post Your Comment
2/19/15 @ 8:08 PM
Fillet Show
Fillet Show
USER since 7/14/08
I am starting to lose my faith in humanity. I know most ice fishermen know about LL, and check it. I know if I found a guy's 25 year collection of rods, jigs, and tackle, I wouldn't feel right keeping it. I would post a sign at the launch in the least. If anyone knows anything, I will give a reard for my stuff lost at Big Green on the 8th of Feb. Please restore my faith.

FS

Post Your Comment
2/15/15 @ 1:36 PM
Fillet Show
Fillet Show
USER since 7/14/08
Still hoping some good soul found my rod bag on Big Green off Horners landing last Sunday, 2-8. Handsome reward for returning it.

FS

Post Your Comment
2/12/15 @ 10:07 PM
Fillet Show
Fillet Show
USER since 7/14/08
Lost a rod bag with a ton of stuff last Sunday on Big Green. Generous reward if returned! Save my season.

FS

Post Your Comment
2/11/15 @ 4:09 PM
paddler1
paddler1
MEMBER since 12/10/14
Furthermore in regards to the guy that doesn't lock his crap up, Illinois requires trailers to be licensed which requires a title. Guess what no title = no registration= no license. Seems like it was more likely stolen by somebody north of the border. Maybe he should check his neighbor's yard... Crying Crying Crying Crying

Post Your Comment
2/11/15 @ 3:48 PM
paddler1
paddler1
MEMBER since 12/10/14
Looks like some dumb@#$% didn't lock his trailer to his truck while fishing Delevan, Then ASSumes the thieves may have headed south. Wonder if he ever read of the thieving up on Pentenwell?? And that's north... Oh well, sorry for his loss... and stupidity Crying

Post Your Comment
2/2/15 @ 10:13 AM
harhein
harhein
USER since 2/2/15
Lost a lowrance x67c ice machine around or near Dam road in Minocqua WI - please message me if anyone may have came across it - thanks!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 31 to 45 of 116 Posts