Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

LOST AND FOUND

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

FLAG~UP
FLAG~UP
Level: General User
1/7/08 4:24 PM CST
havnt sen many of these so il start us off...

FOUND tip up on lions pond if you can tell me what it looks like and where u possibley ledft it on the pond i will return it to u

Displaying Posts 31 through 45 of 94
Jackal
See Profile
3/30/14 12:53 AM CST
*** Found a Plano tackle box today at the harbor in Port Washington someone had left behind. Please describe the contents so I can gladly return to the rightful owner ***

iceingeyes
iceingeyes
2/3/14 9:05 AM CST
My friend lost his testicles on Delavan on Thursday. I checked his wife's purse, not there. If you found them, please let me know.

jemrami
jemrami
1/29/14 10:32 AM CST
Greetings, putting up a post to keep your ears open if you know of anyone that lost some equipment down by the Lansing Marina on Saturday. Someone on a snowmobile pulling a single man Frabill shelter lost something off the back and I recovered your stuff. Whoever it was headed into Lansing above the bridge there and didn't notice me trying to wave them down. PM me if you know of or are the owner, thanks!!

Glass Crapie
Glass Crapie
9/14/13 9:00 PM CST
I put in at Sheboygan around 330 this am and lost my Garmin Dakota GPS and was wondering if anyone had picked it up. It would have been in the parking lot or near the middle launch... possibly even in the water. it is waterproof but does not float.

Also I found a yellow bird today in the harbor. Identify the setup attached and I would be happy to find away to get it back to you.

Eric

GunManOsh
GunManOsh
3/5/13 7:40 PM CST
If you lost something moderately valuable today Tuesday March 5th on/near Winnebago hit me up with a description to get it back.

garrettwashere
garrettwashere
2/25/13 3:57 PM CST
Bass_Pike_Man check your messenger and thanks for picking up our lost gear!!

Bass_Pike_man
See Profile
2/18/13 8:50 AM CST
Found: Looks to be a Ice Fishing Sled Cover.

Found on Lake Elizabeth, Twin Lakes. This was over straight out from Musial Launch.

Message me if you lots, and please discribe.

Thanks.

fhnb92
fhnb92
Level: MEMBER
2/6/13 1:24 PM CST
Just found out i lost rod and reel on bangs the sat. of lvva derby. It was my favorite. If found please call me at 773 213 1997. Thanks Jim Martin

IMhooked
See Profile
2/4/13 1:52 PM CST
Had an youth ice fishing clinic at Muskego Park and left behind a laundry basket full of jigging rods. Frabill and Clam Genz Sticks. If found, please message me or e-mail at chadleton@mac.com. Thank you!

shipdog
shipdog
9/28/12 8:35 PM CST
If anybody found a tackle box on Friday morning, 9/28/2012, please call me. I know there was a guy who found it and was asking whose it was but I was gone. I can describe the contents. Call pete at 262-914-8644. I will give a reward.

Daddy's Dream
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
6/3/12 12:18 PM CST
I found a fish finder floating in the lake today. I took it apart to dry out and then I'll see if it works yet. If you want to claim it, let me know and be able to identify the item by make and model.

Wet Pets
Wet Pets
6/1/12 5:52 AM CST
MISSING BOSTON TERRIER FOUND AROUND LAKE ALICE

I found a Boston Terrier running down Hwy D about 3-4 miles east of Tomahawk, WI. She is black and white and does not have any tag or identifying info on her. I found her on Thursday, May 31.

She is a full-grown dog, but not very old. She is housebroken, also very well-behaved, friendly, and loves to sleep on my bed.

I put a post on the local radio and notified the police. Today, I will call the local vet and a few other sources in the Tomahawk Area. If anyone knows anything about this missing dog, please call Jane at (715)362-3574 or (715)360-4743.

horiconducker1
horiconducker1
5/27/12 4:50 PM CST
lost a board out of Port Wash this morning. hoping someone may have scooped it up. can identify and provide detail.

Thanks

capt.spanky
capt.spanky
5/16/12 9:10 PM CST
Lost and found.Left my camo knife duffle bag on bench by cleaning station yesterday about 10:30 am. Several knives and camera. I can identify if you found it. Please PM me and i will supply ID. THANKS Port Wash. cleaning station

crappieguy
See Profile
2/23/12 1:31 PM CST
Equipment found on Strum pond. Check here for info.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=219903.0

Displaying Posts 31 through 45 of 94
Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird MirroCraft Boats St. Croix Rods Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce Fenwick Wisconsin Fishing Expo HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook