Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

New Wild Hog Sightings.

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

BAGS FARMBOY
BAGS FARMBOY
Level: General User
12/8/11 10:37 PM CST

Off of Hwy 21/ Arkdale Lake off of Spruce Drive.

Ya know, There all over LaCrosse and by the River, There gonna make there way over here in Bigger numbers then  what Ive seen.

And like I said  earlier in these online conversations, It only takes on Russian or European one to breed with a Domestic one, and trsut me, they breed like rabbits. and Hell, Winters or 10 Below dont bother them none, they just get toughter and grow more hair.

SCOOTTERHUNT
See Profile
12/21/11 8:47 PM CST

Look'n too funny.

truck 5
truck 5
12/21/11 7:04 PM CST

spotted my first wild hog in wi. today.south central manitowoc cty. size of a javelina,bout 50lbs. was 30 yards from road rooting in cornstalks.i hunted hogs in texas and california,this was a wild piggy.russian profile.called warden,he told me no reports from this area but since have learned a guy had pics of one on trail cam in this area.pork chops?

lookn' 4 PnY
See Profile
12/9/11 8:05 AM CST

I was seeing a wild hog out by the fox river mall last year but it just turned out to be Hank the pig a local pot bellied pig that got out of his pen

Hey Scooter! I resemble that remark!

Goosecaller
Goosecaller
Level: MEMBER
12/9/11 7:28 AM CST

Agree with Walleye, not a pig one in the area....

SCOOTTERHUNT
See Profile
12/9/11 5:39 AM CST

I was seeing a wild hog out by the fox river mall last year but it just turned out to be Hank the pig a local pot bellied pig that got out of his pen and got real smart at averting his owner. He was finally captured just before gun season. Oh and then theres the wild hogs just inside the cafe court...there always some routing up everything looking for food.

Deerhunten
See Profile
12/9/11 5:09 AM CST

I will agree with walleyeguy007.

walleyeguy007
See Profile
12/8/11 11:30 PM CST

I live, hunt, work, and play within a few miles of 73 and 39. All my family and friends live in that/this area. There isn't a wild pig, hog, or anything of the sort over this way. If you were joking you sure pulled the wool over my eyes. If serious, you should check your source of information. I have hunted over 200 hours this year within a couple miles all around that area. No pigs or sign thereof and not a single person ever talking about it.  

BAGS FARMBOY
BAGS FARMBOY
12/8/11 10:50 PM CST

Another Hot spot has been off of Hwy 73 and 39, I got a real good friend over there thats seen quite a bit of em. Said hes seen em rootn up the cemetery,

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce AquaVu Uncle Josh Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook