Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

John Gillespie ( Fishing Show)

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

bubba the catfish
bubba the catfish
Level: General User
12/1/03 5:34 PM CST

john has a great show...

[This post was last edited on 12/28/11 at 10:23 AM]
Displaying Posts 1 through 15 of 4,875
rikj
See Profile
2/6/16 10:53 AM CST
Missed the show this morning........FSN(dish) had Hockey Day Minnesota on @ 9;00am for some reason Wondering

I will have to watch on Ch.18 tomorrow at 10:30........

SnakeSter
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
2/6/16 9:19 AM CST
I like the shows with Josh. Lake Superior out of Ashland. Josh's friend Acorn was catching all the fish!!!! Pretty funny. The show might become Acorn's water and woods. Swede was cooking and got a haircut!!!! Nice show with Josh. I would like to hire out Josh sometime.

prop-buster
See Profile
2/3/16 4:19 PM CST
c'mon rikj...you're letting us down.....fishing is tough all over, hope they did ok....

rikj
See Profile
1/31/16 5:05 AM CST
Matt was out guiding a co-worker of mine and his father on the Pete Saturday. I can post Monday on how the trip went.........

Nice craps caught on the show, hold it up for the folks at home.

[This post was last edited on 1/31/16 at 6:46 AM]
prop-buster
See Profile
1/30/16 8:55 PM CST
it was hilarious....told the wife I want to go over and check out the bait shop...isn't that far away...walked in the the young man was busy....answering the phone...Matt was out guiding with customers....the young lad said from 9:30 til 10:30 the phone never quit ringing...one couple walked in and said they were out for a ride from just south of Madison to check it out.....

I said, well put your number on National TV....hehehe....hope it helps his business....lot of calls anyway......

Polski
See Profile
1/30/16 8:44 PM CST
There was a funny moment on the show that they didn't mention. When the big guy in the packer jacket/hat was fishing in the shanty with another guy who had long grey hair. The guy gets a fish on and when he gets it out of the hole he knocks the packer guys rod down the hole. The packer guy trys to stop it with his foot but you could tell by the look on his face the rod went down the hole. Funny they never mentioned it. I've had this happen and was lucky enough to snag it a short time later and get it back.

jawjerker
See Profile
1/30/16 9:39 AM CST
Some nice crappies on the Pete this week

Ham25
Ham25
1/24/16 1:38 PM CST
I'll tell you what I'll tell ya what folks I'll tell ya what buddy I'll tell you what...

rikj
See Profile
1/24/16 11:50 AM CST
Tomr, the show is on Dish Saturdays at 9:00am FOXN Ch. 436.....

Tex does look like he would be fun to fish/have a beer with. I think most of us have or had an uncle/Dad/friend or relative that reminds us of Tex. Big Smile

Tomr
See Profile
1/24/16 11:18 AM CST
What time and channel is John's show on? I used to get it on Dish but it does not seem to be on here anymore in central Wis Thanks for your time, Tom

nihsif
See Profile
1/24/16 8:49 AM CST
good show, that hand lining was funny, and Tex cracks me up every time, I bet he's a stitch to fish with

Pike River Outfitters
Pike River Outfitters
1/23/16 9:19 PM CST
I hear John will be guiding during the soft water season this year . Can't wait to see that water circus .

[This post was last edited on 1/24/16 at 11:35 AM]
rikj
See Profile
1/23/16 8:43 PM CST
Good show today, I loved the part where JG stopped reeling on the big white bass and hand lined it in the last 15 feet. What a cluster %&^*$ of line he had piled on the ice. I had a good laugh on that move.

dingydi
dingydi
1/23/16 6:12 PM CST
lovh20...Me and the wife heard it also and laughed. That was hilarious. Big Smile Big Smile

luvh20
luvh20
1/23/16 3:23 PM CST
John, did you break a little wind when you reached for that northern?

....thought I heard a little tootin' going on there. Smile Sad Smile

Displaying Posts 1 through 15 of 4,875
Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird MirroCraft Boats St. Croix Rods Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce Fenwick Wisconsin Fishing Expo HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook