Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

John Gillespie ( Fishing Show)

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

bubba the catfish
bubba the catfish
Level: General User
12/1/03 5:34 PM CST

john has a great show...

[This post was last edited on 12/28/11 at 10:23 AM]
Displaying Posts 1 through 15 of 4,671
Igor
See Profile
3/4/15 7:08 PM CST
Same here. If you're going to call someone out better have evidence to back it up.

nihsif
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
3/4/15 6:49 PM CST
what is the animus toward DS all about? Curious to know, and would like to see some proof of anyone's claims ???

crestliner15
crestliner15
3/4/15 2:29 PM CST
My guess is he comes down with a cold and doesn't show up. But if he does he should be boo'd

markrazzy
markrazzy
3/4/15 2:08 PM CST
"Stroschien is a cheater. Should be banned from guiding and everything fishing related. Just like pro athletes who cheat with ped's. No different. He is a joke. See how long olit takes this to get deleted"

I know this... and that's why I'd go. Just to hear if anybody brings it up.

crestliner15
crestliner15
3/4/15 1:59 PM CST
Stroschien is a cheater. Should be banned from guiding and everything fishing related. Just like pro athletes who cheat with ped's. No different. He is a joke. See how long olit takes this to get deleted

markrazzy
markrazzy
3/4/15 1:05 PM CST
I'm kinda tempted to go see Stroschein on Saturday.

fishinfool1
See Profile
3/4/15 12:16 PM CST
John and a bunch of his guide buddies will be doing seminars at the sport show at state fair park Saturday. anyone going to see them.

[This post was last edited on 3/4/15 at 2:45 PM]
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
centralwiwalleyeslayer2
3/2/15 11:37 AM CST
its hard to catch a ton of numbers of fish on devils lake with out being mobile cause you have to follow the school. when we were there youd be chasing the school drilling holes next thing you know you were a half mile from the truck

Cold Front
See Profile
3/2/15 10:48 AM CST
They were hog perch for sure but really not that many per man. I think they had about 50 on the ice at the end with 7 guys fishing. Normally when you think about destination perch fishing, the numbers are better.The guide said that they get better numbers in late ice. It would be a great trip but I would ask some questions before heading out. The pike fishing may also be a hidden gem, although handling tip-ups in really cold weather is a tough deal. A march trip may be the perfect mix of weather and schooled up fish. Mrt.

cycleguy
See Profile
3/1/15 4:36 PM CST
Yea, that sure looked like a good time.... sort of kicked back, comfort of the house, and catching nice fish. Never done something in that manner, sure seems like a great option.

rikj
See Profile
2/28/15 12:38 PM CST
Good show today fishing perch on Devils lake. They were in a shack so john didn't need his oven mitts on Big Smile. Surprised John didn't have his Yamaha parked in the shack to sit on while fishing.

I am going to have to try they devils lake thing next winter if I retire. I have a buddy that makes a big swing West and North every winter, he starts at Devils then Leach and the Whitefish in Canada and finishes up with a week or so on Bago.

Prop
See Profile
2/23/15 2:33 PM CST
Larry's out there in jeans and Johns fishing with those oven mitt's on... Wondering Not sure how he fishes with those things to begin with.

get-the-net
get-the-net
2/23/15 12:05 AM CST
Sturgeon spearing week and no shacks around. Just watched this week's show. Snow depth? When was this filmed.

crestliner15
crestliner15
2/22/15 5:51 PM CST
Some really nice eye balls

brh551
brh551
2/15/15 7:04 PM CST
Good thing he keeps bragging up kalins with 2 packages of Gulp in the background

Displaying Posts 1 through 15 of 4,671
Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook