john has a great show...

Edited on 12/28/11 10:23 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 5,131 Posts
TODAY @ 8:24 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

John showed how the male walleye was milking and rubbed his fingers in it so the folks at home could see it.  The guide looked like what the hell are you doing john! 

Turkey sausage links today rikj.

Edited on 4/29/17 8:25 PM
Post Your Comment
4/16/17 @ 1:45 PM
Shaneb
Shaneb
USER since 2/22/17

I gotta be honest. I like watching the brat segments.  A little dissapointed they keep running the chicken commercial....

Post Your Comment
4/16/17 @ 7:19 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

flame grilled chicken this week

...and a fun show jigging/casting for nice GB walleyes... that looked like fun

Edited on 4/16/17 7:44 AM
Post Your Comment
4/16/17 @ 6:02 AM
rikj
rikj
USER since 7/29/01

What type of Johnsonville's did they cook? Golden brown I hope!!

Post Your Comment
4/15/17 @ 9:26 AM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Jim Danderinos on the show today

Post Your Comment
4/5/17 @ 8:32 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

Okay, I loved the show this past week.  It was new.  I can't ever remember seeing him in waders.  I thought he did a great job in showing how they were fishing them, too.  The rigging, that is...  I wish they would have shown the float they were making with the bobbers, but it is what it is.

I too was irritated with the whole "What do I do?"  Could have done without that.

But, it was a very cool episode.  I hope he has more like it in the future.  Talking about different kinds of shows, not just the standard ones that we've seen year after year after year.

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 4:48 PM
Cold Front
Cold Front
USER since 7/9/01

Did anybody else get the idea that the short guide was getting a little sick of John leaning his elbow on the poor guys shoulder? John did that about 4 times in the show. That is just what I would want...... some loud guy leaning on me while we are on camera, NOT. Mrt.

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 11:10 AM
AlreadyGone
AlreadyGone
USER since 9/7/11

He cracks me up, everything is so staged. He should always wear 2 or 3 more facemasks to tone it down some....but then again, that's his act. He gets my respect for being successful in a tough market. He earns it.

A little too touchy feely buddy arm around guys too often for me also though....

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 10:11 AM
John.Rennpferd
John.Rennpferd
USER since 6/3/10

A key aspect of JGs show is that he wants the guide to "teach/coach" him on air so knowledge passes from the guide, and John to viewers.

This thread might be full of fishing gods that were born filling limits; however, not everyone is as good as you pros.

Post Your Comment
4/3/17 @ 9:04 AM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Rikj I think it was mild Italians and of course they were golden brown...

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 5,131 Posts