SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Where to buy bulk nightcrawlers?

8/25/14 @ 9:57 AM
INITIAL POST
esoxbones
PRO MEMBER User since 5/7/06
I was wondering the best places to buy bulk nightcrawlers. I would like to take a flat or half flat to Canada next month. The crawlers will need to be in bedding and not dirt to enter Canada. Minnows are getting way too expensive. Thanks. Bones
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
8/26/14 @ 12:18 AM
pool9fish
User since 3/7/11
Minnesota Leeches is a small store. They don't have much room for tackle but use all the space available. It is what it is, a reasonable place for good live bait. Good Luck in whatever you choose and good luck in Canada.
8/25/14 @ 10:42 PM
esoxbones
Thanks for the recommendation. I will be calling and probably making a trip to Milwaukee Leeches. I checked out their website and Facebook page. Great prices. I know they ship, but I might need an "excuse" to see what else they have for me in person. Thanks again. Bones
8/25/14 @ 9:14 PM
pool9fish
User since 3/7/11
I highly recommend Minnesota Leeches in Milwaukee. They have big healthy crawlers. They will pack them ready for Canadian border crossing. I have bought tons of crawlers from them and they are impressive. They will ship them in ice packs to you if you are not within driving distance.
8/25/14 @ 1:27 PM
esoxbones
I am in central Wisconsin. I am an hour from Madison, an hour from Appleton, an hour and a half from Stevens Point. I don't mind traveling or ordering online. I am just looking for who sells quantities that big and good/bad experiences both in person/online. Bones
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE