Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Chesador pups

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

pokum45
pokum45
Level: General User
3/22/11 8:52 PM CST
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get a chesador pup? For those who dont know its a mix of a chesapeake bay retreiver and a lab. Looking at any leads individuals breeders whatever. Have a 4 year old female best dog ive ever had got cancer looking to get pup some time under her before her time comes. Jeff cavemanconstruction@hotmail.com

PntrRookie
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
3/23/11 8:41 AM CST
Understood...The coat would be cool to see. Just check the health history closely. Best of luck and keep us posted - picts too!

pokum45
pokum45
Level: General User
3/22/11 9:10 PM CST
Dont know if there is a reason or need to combine the two. My experience with this breed is one dog. Nothing negative in my opinion all positive really smart personality is awesome very loving and a unique shiny dark choclate color. Want another one cuz if it aint broke dont fix it. I know labs can be hit and miss just hoping next dog is as good as bridge and i figure why get a different breed when i had success with this one hope this mumbling answers your question.

PntrRookie
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
3/22/11 9:00 PM CST
Jeff, sorry to hear about your young female that is way too early to get cancer. I am a pointer guy so forgive me but why would there be a need for combining a Chessie and a Lab? Is that what your female is now?

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Madison Fishing Expo Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook