Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Chesador pups

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

pokum45
pokum45
Level: General User
3/22/11 8:52 PM CST
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get a chesador pup? For those who dont know its a mix of a chesapeake bay retreiver and a lab. Looking at any leads individuals breeders whatever. Have a 4 year old female best dog ive ever had got cancer looking to get pup some time under her before her time comes. Jeff cavemanconstruction@hotmail.com

PntrRookie
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
3/23/11 8:41 AM CST
Understood...The coat would be cool to see. Just check the health history closely. Best of luck and keep us posted - picts too!

pokum45
pokum45
Level: General User
3/22/11 9:10 PM CST
Dont know if there is a reason or need to combine the two. My experience with this breed is one dog. Nothing negative in my opinion all positive really smart personality is awesome very loving and a unique shiny dark choclate color. Want another one cuz if it aint broke dont fix it. I know labs can be hit and miss just hoping next dog is as good as bridge and i figure why get a different breed when i had success with this one hope this mumbling answers your question.

PntrRookie
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
3/22/11 9:00 PM CST
Jeff, sorry to hear about your young female that is way too early to get cancer. I am a pointer guy so forgive me but why would there be a need for combining a Chessie and a Lab? Is that what your female is now?

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce AquaVu Uncle Josh Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook