Chesador pups

3/22/11 @ 7:53 PM
ORIGINAL POST
pokum45
pokum45
USER since 1/24/10
I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get a chesador pup? For those who dont know its a mix of a chesapeake bay retreiver and a lab. Looking at any leads individuals breeders whatever. Have a 4 year old female best dog ive ever had got cancer looking to get pup some time under her before her time comes. Jeff cavemanconstruction@hotmail.com

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
3/23/11 @ 7:41 AM
PntrRookie
PntrRookie
MEMBER since 4/4/05
Understood...The coat would be cool to see. Just check the health history closely. Best of luck and keep us posted - picts too!

Post Your Comment
3/22/11 @ 8:10 PM
pokum45
pokum45
USER since 1/24/10
Dont know if there is a reason or need to combine the two. My experience with this breed is one dog. Nothing negative in my opinion all positive really smart personality is awesome very loving and a unique shiny dark choclate color. Want another one cuz if it aint broke dont fix it. I know labs can be hit and miss just hoping next dog is as good as bridge and i figure why get a different breed when i had success with this one hope this mumbling answers your question.

Post Your Comment
3/22/11 @ 8:01 PM
PntrRookie
PntrRookie
MEMBER since 4/4/05
Jeff, sorry to hear about your young female that is way too early to get cancer. I am a pointer guy so forgive me but why would there be a need for combining a Chessie and a Lab? Is that what your female is now?

Post Your Comment