SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

2014 Candian Plans

3/24/14 @ 1:36 PM
INITIAL POST
wini
User since 3/27/06
Thought we could share our 2014 Canadian plans. Please include rates and any special information about the camp you will be going to. Only 4 of us this year going 50 miles north of Red Lake on a fly in 4th weekend of May. Last year was cold and fish were shallow. Ice had been out only a week. Males were milking for the first part of the week. We have been using Chimo Lodge for many years. Cost will be about $900/man for seven days. Basically a walleye and northern lake. Nice size northerns (usually a fish or two over 40in) but large walleyes are hard to get. Quantity but not quality. Average walleye 16-17in. We use only soft plastics.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
3/25/14 @ 12:30 PM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
User since 3/25/14
Nungesser Lake Lodge, $785pp for the week. Portage in style camp. Was there two years ago and can't wait to get back!! Huge Northers and great Walleye action. Looking forward to posting plenty of pictures when I get back. Should be a great trip for my father and I as we are going up for the last week of July.
3/24/14 @ 6:42 PM
coach4life
PRO MEMBER User since 7/8/11
Oh, Canada! It's Showalter's Fly in service for 4 of us this year as a college graduation present for #2 son. Split trip to Irwin and Pineneedle starting on 6/12. Celebrating my birthday there come to think of it. Not cheap..1150 each for 4 but have nothing but great testimonials about Eddie's operation. Used Gawley's, now "Northern Lights" 2 years ago and that was awesome too. Wanted that third species, (lakers) so we made the switch.We'll hope for good weather and few bugs. Not sure if I should wish for early ice out or late. Either way we expect a great trip. Don't think we'll need live bait but may salt some minnows this time. Stay Safe everyone. Coach
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE