Deer Farm On CTY H Goodman,wi

10/25/09 @ 5:36 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Hunter Woods
Hunter Woods
USER since 3/2/02
I just drove by yesterday and wow there are some of the biggest deer I have ever seen. Non typicals that have antlers half the size of there body. Just wondering if anybody else saw these deer. They have albino deer there too which are pretty neat too.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
10/27/09 @ 1:26 AM
up-north
up-north
USER since 3/20/09
It is a real cool place....easy to see alot of these deer from the road...nice to take the grand kids by.

Post Your Comment
10/26/09 @ 5:48 PM
Hunter Woods
Hunter Woods
USER since 3/2/02
Wow those are some expensive deer 13,000 dollars just for a deer thats crazy. Never would of thought Brett Farve would be shooting caged deer, personally I don't think I would want to hunt A caged animal. Thanks for posting the sight though interesting business.

Post Your Comment
10/25/09 @ 10:35 PM
up-north
up-north
USER since 3/20/09
I go by there all the time....they have pie-bald deer, typicals and non typicals...been doing this for years...fanatastic deer he raises, and offers deer for sale and hunts. It is called Wild River Whitetails. This is their website. Way more than I would ever pay to shoot a fenced deer (I would not do that...but all those hunting shows have no problem).http://www.wildriverswhitetails.com/

Post Your Comment