Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Deer Farm On CTY H Goodman,wi

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

Hunter Woods
See Profile
Level: General User
10/25/09 5:35 PM CST
I just drove by yesterday and wow there are some of the biggest deer I have ever seen. Non typicals that have antlers half the size of there body. Just wondering if anybody else saw these deer. They have albino deer there too which are pretty neat too.

up-north
up-north
10/27/09 1:24 AM CST
It is a real cool place....easy to see alot of these deer from the road...nice to take the grand kids by.

Hunter Woods
See Profile
10/26/09 5:47 PM CST
Wow those are some expensive deer 13,000 dollars just for a deer thats crazy. Never would of thought Brett Farve would be shooting caged deer, personally I don't think I would want to hunt A caged animal. Thanks for posting the sight though interesting business.

up-north
up-north
10/25/09 10:33 PM CST
I go by there all the time....they have pie-bald deer, typicals and non typicals...been doing this for years...fanatastic deer he raises, and offers deer for sale and hunts. It is called Wild River Whitetails. This is their website. Way more than I would ever pay to shoot a fenced deer (I would not do that...but all those hunting shows have no problem).http://www.wildriverswhitetails.com/

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook