Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Lake-Link Membership Promotional Code

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

Bass King
See Profile
Level: General User
1/27/07 5:44 AM CST
Just looking to see if anyone has and would like to share the Lake-Link Membership Promotional Code for renewing. My Membership Expires in 7 days. I have been thinking about extending my membership but if anyone had the code and was willing to share, that would make my decision much easier. I’m not even sure there is one out there right now but if there is please share. I am sure there are other lake-link members out there that would like to benefit from it as well. Thanks,

Bass King (Member) Rocketracer122@yahoo.com

CDobber
See Profile
Level: MEMBER
2/23/14 9:07 PM CST
BADGER still worked tonight as I upgraded.

MuskieHunter930
See Profile
1/13/14 8:29 PM CST
BADGER gets you $5 off.. for now.. Cool

bkb73
bkb73
12/19/11 9:45 AM CST

Companies put out these codes as advertisment. They know people share them. I don't know one, but id give it to ya if I did. Get off your high horses people and go fishing!

farmerswife
See Profile
2/9/07 10:09 AM CST
LOL

Ski2314
See Profile
2/9/07 10:08 AM CST
found the code on an underground fishing hackers website.. (shhh) it's "$t0pB3inGcHe@p"

J&T's dad
See Profile
2/9/07 10:03 AM CST
Only reason I know there is a Promo code is because I was trying to enter my Activation Code there when I renewed the other day. LOL. Figured out eventually what I was doing wrong. Duh!

rpole
See Profile
2/9/07 9:43 AM CST
share a promo code?

only time I've seen them is when Darin gave a couple memberships as prizes for the golf outing.

RiverGuy
See Profile
2/9/07 9:09 AM CST
Never heard of a PROMO code.

I just renewed last week.

mrkaline
See Profile
2/9/07 8:25 AM CST
Come on now...are you all that cheap. Begging for something that may not even exist. I suppose you want to find somebody that works at Cabela`s, Lands` end, or other companies that give employee discounts also. BE A MAN AND DO THE RIGHT THING...WITH PRIDE...of course someday I will probably step-up myself to full-membership....when I do, won`t be asking for somebodys PROMOTIONAL CODE..thank-you for reading.

YellowBucket
See Profile
2/8/07 9:40 PM CST
Has ANYONE ever even seen one of these codes?? I have talked to long-time members, and they have never heard of any PROMO CODES....????

Anyone know different ???

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Frabill Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick Baitmate

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook