MORE
General Discussion

Multiple Handles - Who Is Who Of Lake-Link

6/30/13 @ 9:56 PM
INITIAL POST
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 5/17/01
So we have had numerous problems with people being banned on LL and creating new accounts. Most of these people are the ones who speak loudest. So if we find multiple accounts or you are suspicious of others who have multiple accounts with the intent of harassing Lake-Link or others on the the site please post it here. We will do our best to expose those who hide behind the keyboard! Also many are not aware of state laws in continually violating use policies with the intent to abrupt business, or harass individuals. Please read the following - HERE and hopefully you will think twice. We have and will continue to pursue those whose sole intent is to harass and disrupt business. Thank You
Displaying 1 to 15 of 168 posts
3/15/21 @ 6:40 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

He’s still around Spanky...

Sometimes Plmlk, The Woodlands Resort, and Brent Hess post exactly at the same time!

You just never know which handle from the same account will show up - it’s kind of a mystery...

3/14/21 @ 9:21 PM
Da  Crusher
Da Crusher
User since 1/17/21

There used to be a controversial Lake Linker who posted under the username plmlk.  I think he's still around using 2 different names.  Watch out for him.  He might be up to no good.

3/11/21 @ 9:23 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01

JJ ....I believe you are correct.....only one guy would watch Gillespie reruns non stop and that was the person    

3/11/21 @ 9:16 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Hahaha .. that was not one of your better played hi jinx..

3/11/21 @ 9:09 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

I’m still pissed the night I attempted to create Darwin - Lake-Link I was drinking (shocking, I know) and added a .com to the end.  It was almost the perfect second handle...

3/11/21 @ 7:13 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

And I think The Mystery is Big Shane

3/11/21 @ 6:09 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Guessing da Crusher is SFBSG aka Spanky...

Just a hunch lol

11/6/16 @ 6:38 PM
Route66
User since 6/22/01

FM:   Mark Twain felt the same way. Not about fishing but what he learned from age 14 to 21.

11/6/16 @ 12:50 PM
fishingmaster1997
User since 4/18/12
I wish I could change my username. Made this account when I was a cocky 15 year old. Since then I've learned I'm in no way a "fishing master". You can't master fishing, you just keep learning.
11/5/16 @ 10:43 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

After years of perfection would not one be a Douchebag Laureate .. ??

11/5/16 @ 4:12 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Love the acronym!  cif-D is usually accompanied by low-T.

11/5/16 @ 3:50 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

cif-D , hahaha

11/5/16 @ 3:46 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Chronic Internet Forum-Douchebagism?

11/5/16 @ 3:31 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

makes you wonder if modern psychology has come up with a new 'ism' for this behavior, or if it fits into an existing...

3/27/15 @ 8:45 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
The ignore user is an under appreciated feature of this site. I've used it twice and it has really helped me enjoy the site again.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 168 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE