SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

Looking for land for sale

12/1/15 @ 11:26 AM
INITIAL POST
Qdm1989
User since 12/1/15
Looking to purchase 100+ acres in either outagamie, waupaca or waushara counties. If anyone knows of anyone looking to sell please let me know.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
12/2/15 @ 6:35 PM
Walleye Warrior
Walleye Warrior
User since 8/23/01
If you guys in Shawano County can keep an eye out for me, Im looking for 30 acres or so. Dont have a huge budget but love the hunting there around highway 29. Id appreciate if you could shoot me a note if you know of a neighbor selling etc. Thanks
12/1/15 @ 11:10 PM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01
If you are willing to go a bit further north, Shawano co. has a parcel on Landwach . It's 120 ac with Red River frontage fro 259K. Not that I care one bit but that is a deal if you ask me. I own some Red River frontage and it is a very nice river. Clean, a bit shallow and loaded with smallmouth in some areas. Again, I'm not trying to change you mind but Shawano co is a bit under rated for deer. We are getting some very big bucks on the cams, some bobcats too. For some reason we see a lot of fox. One thing to note though, if it is close the the reservation, stay away.We are a few mi. and that isn't so bad. Bear numbers have also been on the rise too. Zone C is only 4-5 yrs for bear tags .
12/1/15 @ 10:56 PM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01
Me three. And Whitetail Properties jack the price way up, for some reason they think they will get more from the big shed antler logo on their sign. Maybe they do, I dont know, but their prices seem very high. Landman on L.L. here might have some ideas. You most likely are looking at a price tag of 300K though.
12/1/15 @ 8:40 PM
wale
User since 2/12/13
I agree land watch is the best. way better than whitetail properties.
12/1/15 @ 5:27 PM
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
User since 6/12/10
http://www.landwatch.com/Wisconsin_land_for_sale This is the only decent site I've found so far for hunting land. I just glanced at Waushara county and saw several pieces of 100+ acres.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE